Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: uchiha itachi

RE: uchiha itachi

seems tat ya can see the good side in everyone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but its gonna take a hell of lots episodes for SUXsuke to beat itachi... well after the posts here... my guess is tat it might be a dog eat dog situation... oro seems quite sour tat itachi is stronger than him... get the meaning???

i want naruto to beat itachi in front of sasuke that would rock but i dont think it will happen.

ok, i doubt itachi can be converted. i think the whole reason kakashi said that was to mean that those who live for revenge do not find happiness, not that they die afterwards. . jeez.

i think naruto will fight orochi, and sasuke will fight itachi. now the only ones who could be stronger villains are the other members of akatsuki. we dont know about them so until we actually see them i say we ignore them for now.

we dont really know what akatsuki is doing, other then collecting sources of chakra like the kyubi but that is only one team. the other groups could be collecting other things, not necessarily other demons. actually i am wondering if there ARE other demons. seems kyubi is the most powerful of course, but that doesnt mean there are others that are free or anything.

i hate to admit it but i dont see itachi or orochi being beaten without a time jump. they are just too powerful, but a time jump would probably mean sasuke turning to evil, and god knows whats going to happen during that time otherwise. we have seen a war with the sand nin, a mission to the water country, and there was a war with the mist years ago. there are still several countries the leaf could go to war with or have 'issues' with but who knows. kinda glad i cant see where the story is going, kishimoto can take us almost anywhere after this sasuke vs naruto fight.

Originally posted by: The Lord of Morning
    ok, i doubt itachi can be converted. i think the whole reason kakashi said that was to mean that those who live for revenge do not find happiness, not that they die afterwards. . jeez.
    are......you talking to me? cause i didnt imply that they physically die afterwards......
    when i say "its all over for sasuke".....that means that his life is effectively over in the sense that he has nothing left to live for.....just as it was for the others that kakashi referenced
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

naruto wont fight orochi that is jiraiyas job. the fights will probablt be between naruto - sasuke and jiraiya - orochimaru. the itachi fights will come at diffrent times.

itachi wants to test his limits and so far no one has defeated him.

So, hopefully there is a time jump and naruto will fight itachi, after itachi kills sasuke and feed his worthless carcass(sp?) to hungry wolves and vultures.

wow that sounds really good kaigan. best use of sasuke i've heard so far. hmm since this show is about friendship and they always say "you are only truly strong when you fight for your loved ones" it would be logical for sasuke to lose against itachi and then naruto defeats him to protect his loved one(sasuke) and both of the uchiha brothers would understand what true strength is. sasuke is a littel hard headed so maybe he would run away and cry if this happened but i can dream cant i? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I think the final boss will be Kyubii himself... since naruto wants everyone to recognize him.. he will find a way to get the kyubii out of his body and use his own real powers to defeat the kyubii.. TADA>.. makes sense... only way to really prove that he is the strong one and that the kyubii wasnt helping him much (althought right now it is)

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i don't think naruto's final battle will be against the kyubi. it's hard for him to beat anything if he didn't have the kyubi inside of him. plus, kyubi doesn't have a body. unless it's more like a fight within himself...i dunno.

i don't think naruto's final boss is itachi either. i think kishimoto has more ideas inside his head.

I tried my best...

naruto isnt weak on his own. he got loads of chakra even without kyuubi. he needs to work on chakra control and taijutsu tho.

no, kyubi and naruto are one, like SDK story.

Originally posted by: highbass
    I think the final boss will be Kyubii himself... since naruto wants everyone to recognize him.. he will find a way to get the kyubii out of his body and use his own real powers to defeat the kyubii.. TADA>.. makes sense... only way to really prove that he is the strong one and that the kyubii wasnt helping him much (althought right now it is)
    dude, so you're saying that naruto will purposely unleash kyubi jepardizing the lives of everyone in the entire country just to prove himself. good thinking.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Highbass your so a idiot hahhahaha!...

common...it dosen't make sense at all..i'm sur the final boss will be the leader of the gang that itachi and kisame are in!...or orochimaru too whit is new body that he will find after that sasuke left the the fuckin cock of orochimaru...sasgay...i wish that itachi kick is ass so hard that sasuke will never have a cock again in is ass so that will be hell for sasuke HAHAHAHAHHAHA

it makes sense that its kyubbi cause the elders who decide who becomes hokage...will not let him be becuase of the kyubbi... so the only way its ognna happen is that he fights the kyubbi.. but before that the kyubbi is gonna be causing troubles inside naruto in the first place so naruto has to unleash him no matter what.... and i think there is gonna be a story with the 4th and a reason why he choose naruto (who for some reason looks like 4th as mentioned by 3rd hokage and Jariya couple of times)... maybe because the 4th had some ability to know what somones potential was.....

that my friends is a good ending.. and if you think otherwise fuck yourself thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

it makes sense that its kyubbi cause the elders who decide who becomes hokage...will not let him be becuase of the kyubbi... so the only way its ognna happen is that he fights the kyubbi.. but before that the kyubbi is gonna be causing troubles inside naruto in the first place so naruto has to unleash him no matter what.... and i think there is gonna be a story with the 4th and a reason why he choose naruto (who for some reason looks like 4th as mentioned by 3rd hokage and Jariya couple of times)... maybe because the 4th had some ability to know what somones potential was.....

that my friends is a good ending.. and if you think otherwise fuck yourself thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    How should I put this...

Ohhh, I got it. NO. Just no, wrong, crap, shit.

First, he won't release the Nine Tails by his own freewill, just to prove a point, that would be retarded. If the Nine Tails was ever released, it wouldn't be by doing.

That was possibly the worst ending anyone has put on these forums. Lets release one of the most dangerous things possible, let it destroy half the city, kill countless people, then expect to be made a hokage for resealing a monster that was already sealed properly.

Originally posted by: Coolman

How should I put this...

Ohhh, I got it. NO. Just no, wrong, crap, shit.

First, he won't release the Nine Tails by his own freewill, just to prove a point, that would be retarded. If the Nine Tails was ever released, it wouldn't be by doing.

That was possibly the worst ending anyone has put on these forums. Lets release one of the most dangerous things possible, let it destroy half the city, kill countless people, then expect to be made a hokage for resealing a monster that was already sealed properly.

HEAD SHOT!...your so stupid highbass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].. common..

Children! Watch the name-calling.

Secondly, as to Itachi, the only real conclusion that can be made is that the series can't come to a complete end without the final fight with Itachi happening one way or another. So, we've hardly seen the last of him

But, other than than, nothing else can really be known.

That place over there........ahh never mind

The way how itachi acts reminds me of Sesshomaru alot, and later in that series you see him almost every episode, so IMO Itachi will show up alot.

But thats pure speculation

R.I.P Captain America.

i'm not trying to offend you in any way so don't flip out on this question: how old are you?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Knives122
    The way how itachi acts reminds me of Sesshomaru alot, and later in that series you see him almost every episode, so IMO Itachi will show up alot.

Thats kinda true. Hes dark, never talks, while fighting keeps an absolutely straight face and has some heart left. (he could've killed Sasuke back there quite easily) But I doubt he will come every episode, because he is stronger then Jiraiya (at least IMO) next time, it won't turn out as well.