Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: uchiha itachi

uchiha itachi

seems tat itachi is one hell of a strong bastard in the show... wonder if he'll be the one last hurdle to a fairy tale ending in naruto...

uchiha itachi

nope i't might be sasuke's final battle but that's all

uchiha itachi

www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: uchiha itachi

No

uchiha itachi

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    nope i't might be sasuke's final battle but that's all
    sasuke will never beat him.

agree... even if SUXsuke was to beat him... it's gonna be like in episode963...

yea when he finally gets that he will always be the less talented and whiny little kid that he is itachi will probably own half the world or something. since he cant train and get stronger himself he have to suck orochimaru's thing to get strong.

uchiha itachi

if someone stronger than itachi appears during this arc or the next (without a time jump), then everyone is fucked. itachi is very stronger and if someone stronger comes around, then there is basically no chance of winning for the good guys, so i think it's possible that itachi will be last bad guy we see, but i think the ultimate bad guy is still gonna be orochimaru (after he fully recovers).
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

The final enemy will be Naruto's twin brother: Baluto. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

That place over there........ahh never mind

Or it can be Narutos long lost brother Zarluto

R.I.P Captain America.

sasuke will never beat itachi. he will just get his ass handed back to him again and again and so forth.

Itachi being the strongest character for rest of the series?.. i dont think so.. Itachi is Sasuke's affair... not naruto... strongest char will be someone who Naruto will have to beat.. potentially Naruto will be able to mop the floor against Itachi... its a new era in Naruto World. Demon possessed characters will be the strongest.

Originally posted by: Knives122
    Or it can be Narutos long lost brother Zarluto
    No way man. Zarluto will be encoutered in Naruto Z, on the planet Namok. While Naurto and friends are looking for the riceballs of Drogon.

waaah u cant forget Refridgerator will be in their way trying to get the riceballs of Drogon.

I dont know how it could come about, but surely Naruto will have to battle against the other demons.

I reckon Akatsuki will collect together all the other people with demons sealed inside them.

Maybe the reason they are after Naruto is so that they can transfer the Kyubi into one of their own bodies. If they can do this, then I reckon, at the end of Naruto he will have to fight against all the members of Akatsuki with their own sealed demons, in a slightly lame Pokemon type way.

man i wonder how many illegitimate kids naruto's father had? as a matter of fact how many does jiraiya have? him and his perviness and all. don't really hve to worry about oro since he doesn't like girls and ops instead for collecting little boys.

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    yea when he finally gets that he will always be the less talented and whiny little kid that he is itachi will probably own half the world or something. since he cant train and get stronger himself he have to suck orochimaru's thing to get strong.
    suck his 'thing'??? ya mean his tongue didnt ya...
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

pointless

i agree...

ok......itachi says the only one who can beat him is one with the same bloodline as him.........meaning sasuke
    kakashi says that if sasuke fulfills his revenge, then all that will be left with is nothingness and sorrow........

therefore, itachi probably wont lose to anyone but sasuke, however if sasuke kills itachi, then its all over for sasuke

because of this, i would consider the possibility of sasuke "converting" itachi to the good side instead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07