Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs the Nine Tails

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

I can't wait to see the fight betwen Naruto and the Nine Tails. Its probally gonna be a while but you know that seal is going to be broken somehow and the thing will get out. Naruto will fight him and then... Naruto will win somehow in some surprising way and be recognized by the whole village. How he will do it or how the nine tails will get out is impossible to tell. My other guess is that this is probally how the series will end.

Either Naruto is going to win but die against the nine tails or he wins and lives. Well sorry to spoil the whole thing for ya...

RE: Naruto vs the Nine Tails

I Do belive the 9 tails energy is merging with naruto's the Seal was made with a slow leak to my understanding. Even if the Seal Brakes. i dont think the fox could truely escape. They will battle. But it will be an Internal Battle. or A shadow Clone That Transforms into the Demon Fox. Now that could work. And would be kick ass.

what makes naruto special is because he HAS the kyubi powers.

Therefore, i dont think the kyubi will ever escape nor have control over naruto in any way.

The 4th knew what he was doing when he sealed kyubi inside naruto
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

double post..............
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Dont forget the Seal has been Messed with since. Plus Like the other Seals his might react to Paticuler Events in his life

Or maybe the Nine Tails will merge or possess Naruto someday. Naruto becomes the ultimate evil guy, has some sort of internal struggle, realizes his evil ways when the person he loves snaps him out of it, and becomes stronger because of it and ends up as Hokage.

If 9 tails escapes from Naruto then
    Naruto == DEAD

that'd work...

but most likely it will happen in the middle of a totally epic battle, and teh kyuubi will try to break out, and inner naruto will push him back in that cell an be like : "thats right! BIATCH!!"

naruto is not going to fight the nine tail.

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

I think he will, and I think he'll die after winning. Well he either fights the ninetails or some super strong ninja. At the end he will die and be recognized as the greatest ninja ever. It's the only logical ending.

Edit: he might live and become Hokage until he dies of age, then becomes the greatest ninja ever.

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

nah.....i would think that over the course of the series, naruto would gain more and more control of kyubi
    not only would his body become a stronger container, but the chakra would further mix together and provide naruto with even more power as time passes

i dont think kyubi would have any more control over naruto in the future than what he has now (which isnt really any at all)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

i seriously doubt that naruto would fight the nine tails, it just doesnt make sense fo rhtat to happen
    but if he did what if he had to use that sacrifice techique the 3rd and 4th used and seal it in someone else, think about that one

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

After seeing and hearing about how many ninjas died fighting Kyuubi, if Naruto beat him I would have to stop watching the show. Seeing him beat Neji and Gaara in a matter of hrs was bad enough.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

I don't think those two would ever fight and if they did, of course kyuubi would win, i mean if he can't be defeated and has to be sealed away then naruto won't beat him, plus naruto is naruto because he has kyuubi's chakra, if kyuubi was out so that they could fight then i would assume that naruto dosn't have kyuubi's chakra.. and i'm going to have to agree with aeon about if naruto beat kyuubi would be time to stop watching because that would make little sence

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

I don't think the fight would happen at all, but if it did, naruto might stand a chance. Jiraiya said that kyubi chakra is mixing with naruto's, and I think that means it's becoming naruto's. Less chakra for kyubi. If, after a long while, kyubi finally gets released, he should be weaker than before. Naruto might be able to beat him then, not necessarily on his own, but still fight and defeat him. Specially if he actually becomes hokage. Would be good revenge for the 4th, stealing it's power then killing it.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

The nine tails is going to get out for god sakes naruto has a very powerful evil organization after him that is trying to release it. As for not being able to beat the nine tails we have to remember that if he does fight it, it wont be for a while and maybe by then he would have gone off and created his own secret move like the fourth did that absolutely dominates. Power levels become shady when they start to fight for people they care about too so if Naruto was fighting for the village and they finally cared about him he might just go ape shit and become Level 4 super Naruto.

Naruto vs the Nine Tails

Naruto is the Nine tail. There is no way Naruto can fight the Nine Tail

If that scenario happen my guest is that Naruto will die like the way The Fourth die.

Edit:

qoute:
    "I think he will, and I think he'll die after winning. Well he either fights the ninetails or some super strong ninja. At the end he will die and be recognized as the greatest ninja ever. It's the only logical ending.

Edit: he might live and become Hokage until he dies of age, then becomes the greatest ninja ever."

I really don't know if the fourth is recognized as the beat ninja ever. I think they said that sarutabie is the best ninja. Im saying this because when the The fourth die, the way your talking Naruto will die, he did not get the title of the greatest ninija ever.

That place over there........ahh never mind

from what I've seen animes that revolve around the main character having something inside of him, usually end up with the M.Character fighting that thing in the last episodes, but I've never seen it with animal before, But if it did happen then Naruto would beat it, and by doing so he will finally be recognized as a person other than just some thing everyone hates

R.I.P Captain America.

If that fight should ever take place I don't think it will really be Naruto at all. I think it'll be a battle between summoned creatures and the fox. Gamabunta, Enma, the boss slug, whatever else someone can summon. Maybe a giant dog too..

I don't think it makes sense for the Kyuubi to pop out, because 1) it would kill Naruto, 2) it's mixing with Naruto as we speak, and 3) it would kill everyone it met.

What is much more likely to happen is the Kyuubi will somehow take over Naruto's mind (or drive him crazy) and will fight the other guys.

I'm just guessing here though. I doubt any of this will ever happen for the 3 reasons stated above.