Thread: really dumb ques

really dumb ques

is there an english translation of the Manga? I no can read Japan good... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

really dumb ques

narutofan.com
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

really dumb ques

Thats a great place to get all thing Naruto.

RE: really dumb ques

naruto is released by viz in america, so if you are american do the right thing and buy the graphic novels. if not download them just like all the other non americans.

=) viz licenced only to chapter I think 102 or something. so anything beyond that can still be downloaded in america. AHAHHAA

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    naruto is released by viz in america, so if you are american do the right thing and buy the graphic novels. if not download them just like all the other non americans.
    Don't try to sneak away, it's out in Sweden too... in english, in most bookstores! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: JusDaMan
    =) viz licenced only to chapter I think 102 or something. so anything beyond that can still be downloaded in america. AHAHHAA
    regardless of which...its still best to support kishimoto by buying the english books

Kishimoto is not making that much through american sales... Hes probably getting 3-5% royalty thats it... so wats the point? he wouldnt care about 23-40 cents US... thats chump change.. and there mayb be only 10000 total sold in US at most? thats only 2385-3975 dollars he made so far... I would support him but that would mean supporting viz too

i dont like the english versions, the call Konoha, Konohurage or something like that and Kage Bunshin is doppleganger =P

they translate it into Konohagakure which means Hidden Leaf (village), which is correct (not very englishy tho)
    and Kage Bunshin is.... ART OF THE DOPPELGANGER (this is the only reason my friend doesnt buy the viz ones)

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    Don't try to sneak away, it's out in Sweden too... in english, in most bookstores! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] its to expensive and besides its going to be released in swedish shortly anyway and ill buy naruto when it is released here.

those sick bastards...its really art of the doppleganger? oh my god....someone needs to bomb viz.

Download the manga, then mail Kishimoto a dollar for every volume you download.