Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hikaru no Go

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RE: Hikaru no Go

this show is awesome seen it twice. and yea it will coutinue with about 2 or 3 more movies. i play some go to but im not that good 22k at kiseido. i have to much to do.....

I've watched the series three times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And I'll be watchign it yet another time with a friend... Watching with a friend is so much more fun than watching alone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

OK since December is just a say a way... and just 32 days for New Years... anyone knows if there will be another Hikaru no Go New Year's Special... because they really need to wrap up this series some how....

a new special won't do much the manga never had a real ending either, i hope a new special comes hng is a great anime and i would really love an ending to it but the chances of that are slim

yes but at least in the manga they went to the god damn tournament

bonklers

if anyone is interested in playing go, visit:
    http://kgs.kiseido.com/

i recommend you download their client.

the other severs are IGS and Yahoo, but KGS is by far the most friendly and easiest to use.

Hikaru no Go

Does anyone know anything about the end of the anime, Such as if they might contiune you it in OVA like they did after they end hunter X hunter and how much futher does the manga go after the end of the series and the lastest new years speical???

there has been no word on it continuing any further, and the manga is only like maybe 20 chapters more it covers that whole tournament between japan-china- korea and that's where the manga ended

Hikaru no go

I think it is a alright anime. I say that its good but not great

Hikaru no go

Watch the whole series, it is great.

Sig made by Lucifus

Hikaru no go

Awesome anime. Starts off a little slow, but definately picks up later on.

Hikaru no go

one of the best

Wow this is old. Question: are they planning on releasing ever a DVD box set of this series? It's one of my favorite and a pity I don't own the series. Does anyone know of any news on this at all?

I don't really know anything about it, but I did a search on amazon.com for it and found them being sold both separately and in one big boxset. The boxset however was outsold, don't know if you can find it at some other store.