Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: actual 221 manga discussion

RE: actual 221 manga discussion

i am not disagreeing with you but i think that was kishimoto's plan, so i guess i shouldnt be surised by all your reasctions.

maybe it was, he is one of those characters you love to hate, there gotta be one of those. in my head thats his purpose. i dont want the filthy little scumbag to beat itachi i want him to see naruto beat itachi and then try to kill naruto just to get himself killed, that would be a great ending for the boy.

YES!!!!

hey pervert, you should e-mail kishimoto for your great ending of sasuke. i think most people would be happy with that ending for now.

i agree w/ pervert-sennin on this.. sasuke's character was MUCH more likeable before he started getting an inferiority complex towards even naruto. especially considering what a prick he was to naruto when he considered naruto to be weaker than him. serves him right to be a loser now...

but kishimoto could turn that all around by having sasuke get a handle on himself instead of running to oro like a power-hungry baby and give something back to the leaf.

hmmmm.

am i the only one who likes sasuke here...

*dbz comparison coming up*

i don't see any difference between vegeta and sasuke. vegeta was a bad ass character and everyone loved him yet, so many people despise sasuke so much. vegeta bitched a lot about how he always wants to fight goku and how he hates being inferior (in strength) just like how sasuke is, but no one cared about vegeta. everyone just him as a bad ass. but i admit that sasuke isn't the bad ass type, but he certainly doesn't deserve so much of a hatred/annoyance we have for him.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

that's because sasuke is a prick and his actions shows him to be a not likable character.

vegeta on the other hand is different than sasuke. he's cool and a true bad ass. he's more like itachi except not as strong.

Vegeta worked constantly to improve himself and was always frustrated by Goku and Gohan's rediculous amount of natural talent.

Sasuke has been shown training himself exactly once that I am aware of.

Between the manga and the anime we have been given the impression that several of the Genin kids (Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee) work every day on improving themselves and growing stronger.

Sakura has NEVER been shown working on herself - and has only tried to rise to her potential when she was absolutely cornered and had no one to fight for her.

Sasuke has only trained when Kakashi drug him aside - he has some powers that he obviously trained up somewhere but his attitude that he just should be good enough without expecting to have to put in the constant effort that others do is annoying.

Thus

Naruto = Active
    Sasuke = Passive
    Sakura = pathetic.

Everyone wants a character to hate, Sasuke happens to be that character for most people.
    Personally I don't hate Sasuke, or any character for that matter, but I get sick of Konohamaru sometimes ^^;

Originally posted by: Himura_san
    Everyone wants a character to hate, Sasuke happens to be that character for most people.
    Personally I don't hate Sasuke, or any character for that matter, but I get sick of Konohamaru sometimes ^^;
    PLEASE let us not taint these forums with talk of that shitbag Konohamaru and his friends. That bastard with the drippy nose... thoughts of killing him send me to sleep

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

i don't see any difference between vegeta and sasuke. vegeta was a bad ass character and everyone loved him yet, so many people despise sasuke so much. vegeta bitched a lot about how he always wants to fight goku and how he hates being inferior (in strength) just like how sasuke is, but no one cared about vegeta. everyone just him as a bad ass. but i admit that sasuke isn't the bad ass type, but he certainly doesn't deserve so much of a hatred/annoyance we have for him.

there is a huge diffrence between those characters. 1) vegeta changed for the better, i didnt like him when he was a villain. sasuke went the other way from good to bad. 2) sasuke is whining and not doing anything about it. vegeta tried to find ways to become stronger than goku. 3) vegeta's arrogance disappeared little by little when goku outdid him all the time. sasuke's arrogance only grew with time until it was to much.

so vegeta was a good guy but a real badass and he didnt whine he did something about it. sasuke isnt even a badass he's just pathetic now, he whines and doesnt do anything about it.

actual 221 manga discussion

Although Sasuke is a dickhead, at least he has more than 2 jutsus that he can do.

I think its a shame that he doesnt use that crazy 3 shuriken on fire jutsu he used on Oro in the forest of death more.

yea because its so hard to dodge [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] most characters can jump out of the way.. that move isnt really that good, it only works against guys that puts out the fire.

actually i would bet that sasuke knows more jutsu's, we just havnt seen them yet. at least he has mastered all the genin level jutsu's and i believe fire is a higher level one?

i think it would suck if we had to see the same things over and over but then we cant see each and ever ability a ninja can do. so far i am satisfied in the way kishimoto has made variations on the same abilities. i mean naruto has been using kage bunshin since forever and has come up with new ways to use it in battle everytime. so i am not going to complaina bout what we have seen and what not, definatly satisfied there.

god i hate konohamaru. hell with sasuke, kill that little brat.

well...that could be because vegeta was the only interesting character...the rest of them were practically the same guy with a different face

Vegeta was a badass who worked to be better. Sasuke is jsut an ass. I never like dfrom the start, jsut the way his character was set up "I am an avenger" although I tohught he was a very goood and strong ninja, now he just pissed me off. All he does is whine and complain hes not strong enough, so he goes and runs to oreomachine.

nice spelling on orochimaru [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] no seriously yea sasuke is just annoying something needs to change, he should change to a complete badguy kill kakashi or something, maybe kill one of the other genin.