Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tsunade

Tsunade

In the manga tsunade's breast is watermelon size... but in anime THERE IS NONE! y would the producers of the Naruto anime not draw in her breasts! would it be beacuse its a kids show? or something else?

Tsunade

Basically yah, because naruto is a wide variety of audience ranging from kids to adults

RE: Tsunade

Inconsistencies between the manga and the anime? Didn't see that one coming (note the sarcasm).

It's a shame they didn't keep her huge breasts, because lets face it, just about every anime has to have a character with ridiculously sized breasts.

Well they will have to include them in later, because as you remember from the manga, her breasts saves her from Kabuto's chakra scalpel attack from seriously injuring her heart, SO IT IS CRUCIAL THAT THE MELON-SIZE BREATS MAKE AN APPEARANCE XD

but she never really had melon sized breast. its just genjustu. kabuto only speculates that it was because of the breast...unless tsunade has cosmetic surgery...'cause she didnt always have breast that bign...and no one makes such a dramatic change of breast size naturally :-D

Rasendori: Tsunade can make herself younger so why wouldnt she make her breast bigger.....

talking about ridiculous size breats? check out saukras...fucking mosquitoe bites if u ask me...not even that

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    Rasendori: Tsunade can make herself younger so why wouldnt she make her breast bigger.....
    she didnt make herself younger...she is using genjustu...so people think she looks younger. i dont think that will really alter the actual density of her chest

A topic just about Tsunade's breasts, I guess that's cool...

Originally posted by: RasenDori
    she didnt make herself younger...she is using genjustu...so people think she looks younger. i dont think that will really alter the actual density of her chest
    she's not using genjutsu, you dolt. don't make up stuff.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

She's using Henge. But I think she has Large breast.

*Later when she fights, you'll know why*
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Tsunade

they may not include the breast thing... (edited to avoid spoliage) in the anime... I've just recently read through all the manga, and I've noticed how they cut the more graphic stuff... like when Kakashi hit Haku... his had went THROUGH HIM COMPLETELY instead of stopping on his chest... and all the limbs cut/torn off, heads rolling... etc. OR they may do something comical, by showing her breasts getting bigger or something like that... but I guess we'll just have to see

On a side note, I notice that the original artist has trouble drawing women, (he said so) so mebbe the extra large Ta-Ta's were to make her easier to draw repeatedly... and I bet he imagined himself resting between them... :-P Takes an Ero-Sennin to know one :-P

if they can show naruto sitting on the toilet, and show jiraiya staring at naked chicks, and (need i add) SEXY NO JUTSU.....then why cant tsunade have big breasts?
    im waiting for the anime to match some of the laster scenes in the manga that involve camera shots which make it much more obvious

i think she's using something a little more complicated than henge, but regardless, it would be ninjutsu NOT genjutsu. When enma turned into a diamon staff, he was literally a diamond staff. Henge is NOT genjutsu.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

eh.. as to it being genjutsu or henge.. take a look at the techniques used by the sannin throughout the series.. let's face it, their stuff is just in a completely different category than nin/gen/tai - jutsu.. maybe pull-some-magic-super-powerful-crap-outta-your-ass-jutsu is a fitting name.. not that i have a problem with it.. certainly makes it more interesting to have more powerful/unpredictable techniques out there..

just reminds you that with any show/story, there's always gotta be room for ridiculously powerful characters with access to techniques that escape the need for explanation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

as for tsunade's breasts.. i don't necessarily think they shrunk em.. just hasn't really come up much in this part of the story.. naruto doesn't really shy away from pervyness so just wait a bit...

I don't think they change size of the breasts. But they sure are covering them up.

Tsunade

yeah in the manga she had way lower neckline xD ..

Tsunade

yah i noticed that too........they better damn show that large rack of her or else

anyways anyone notice they didnt show how Naruto filled his wallet? I mean whats the deal of SHOWING he has lot of money in his wallet when they dont show how he wins it

Tsunade

Originally posted by: JusDaMan
    In the manga tsunade's breast is watermelon size... but in anime THERE IS NONE! y would the producers of the Naruto anime not draw in her breasts! would it be beacuse its a kids show? or something else?
    well yes kids of all ages watch this anime and anyways its always like this in the manga anything goes but if it comes to anime it has to be censored bc there are kids who have parents that sometimes might watch what there kids are watching so in the anime some parts have to be censored out

Tsunade

They have to tone everything down for the anime especially since its at the golden time or whatever when most of Japan is watching tv, and i don't think Tsunade uses Henge or genjustsu to keep a young appearance because Jiraiya says she uses a "special jutsu" for that and only when she used the seal release when the dot on her head healed her did her hand become wrinkly. So i think its some kind of medical jutsu

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Originally posted by: RasenDori
    she's not using genjutsu, you dolt. don't make up stuff.
    yes she is....

and what the hell is this topic? its about tsunades freakin breasts. what for? complaining about the size? cant ake this anymore even if it is a joke, there is too much damn complaining.