Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

RE: Hunter X Hunter

Hey do you guys know where I can download Volume 21 Hunter X Hunter good quality by NexGear? Supposedly on dailymanga it's out. But I went to their webpage.. Can't find for it.

And currently (right now) can't seem to connect to their irc. If anybody knows a torrent
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

They have moved thier old stuff to thier irc channel so you have to go there to get it.

skmanga

do u guys think theyll ever get this stuff animated?

the manga is getting very good

They will for sure and if they didt want to they would let the fans know.

Hunter X Hunter

does anime ova greed island i mean follow manga because i wanted to know if anymore hunter x hunter is out or will be after greed or if i can pick up from the manga where greed island left off.

Hunter X Hunter

greed island follows the manga. i cant remember exaclty where to pick up the manga but i think it was around 180 or so, i could be wrong tho.

Hunter X Hunter

240 has been released by Nexgear
    http://www.squiggle-manga.co.nr/

I liked this chapter, Killua lies on purpose as to not give away his technique (is this a first), he's not telling the enemy how he did it.

Hunter X Hunter

HxH 241 is out.
    my favorite side charecter is there, if you remember, he was in my sig for about a week or so.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Hunter X Hunter

You mean the guy that we have seen for the first time in 241, how can you have him in your avatar or else you mean to octopus.

Looking forward to 242 and what happens beteween Gon and the new guy.

Hunter X Hunter

Don't call him Octopus!

anyway, Ikarugo is one of the best 'ants' to appear in the story, he's got it all, style, looks and a dream. how can you not like him?

other then that, i'm guessing that killiua's new move will be a counter punch reacting to nen/electrecity, just like how he grabbed the arrow, it'll give him the edge he needs to keep himself from running away when an unknown enemy appraoches (since he'll probably get the first hit, he won't feel so insecure).

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Hunter X Hunter

Is Pussy better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yeah Ikarugo is one of the best ants we have seen so far. I wonder what he wants to help Gon with. Maybe he is ambistious enough to want help Gon and Co to get rid of The King so he can rule.

Hunter X Hunter

and then ch 242 came out and we're left wondering what the heck ikarugo is up to =P

Hunter X Hunter

Yeah, same question I had, doesn't matter though, Gon will kick his ass.

Hunter X Hunter

wow, Meleroon is also cool, he reminds me alot of bleach charecters...
    and his seconed ability is basically me, so i automatically symphtize with him.

my guess is that 243 will be about something completly diffrent, like the other two teams or the king, and when we finally get to see the new ability it'll be really stupid and usless, I'm betting that he can draw people's name up in the sky.

Hunter X Hunter

I'm geussing that Meleroon isnt tricking Gon but showing as a skill that they will need to waste the King.

Hunter X Hunter

just a thought:
    doesn't breath holding ability reminds you of Guldar (whatever his name is spelled, the green guy from the Ginyu force in DBZ)? he could freeze time for as long as he kept holding his breath, eventually his downfall was caused by him doing too fat becuase of 'chucky burgers diet'... i can see the same thing happenning to meleroon becuase of the smoking...

Hunter X Hunter

What has smoking to do with his abilitys?

I mean his second ability which makes the opponent to think that Meleroon dissapears isnt something that can be taken down with smell of his smoking if that is what you mean.

Hunter X Hunter

I'm not talking about that, what i meant was that since his ability depends on the time he can hold his breath, then smking hurts his pyshical contidtion and sacks away stamina (and ability to hold your breath), so him smoking is like forcing a limit on the time he can stay 'unnoticable'.

Hunter X Hunter

Ah ok i forgot for a sec that he needed to hold his breath when he used that ability.

Maybe him bieng ant chimera makes him being able to hold his breath for a long time.

Hunter X Hunter

243 is out, go and get it if you want to know the secrets of the 3rd ability...

speaking of a diffrent subject, i'm kinda starting to hate the king, he seems pretty lame so far.