Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

That's wrong. The reason there is no release is because Togashi must still be sick.
    261 hasn't been released.

Yes, the reason nexgear is not scanlating hxh at the moment, is because Togashi left nothing to scanlate. When Togashi will release the next chapter is anyone's guess.

How many mangaka are going to be out sick and/or injured this year?

I don't think so. Why don't you go to here and read for yourself: http://mypage.bluewin.ch/squigglemanga/

If you are lazy why don't i just copy it to here:

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since I've updated the site. Been very busy in real life, and as such, didn't have much time to update the website. Sorry for not being around much

There is some sad news though. I have received a letter from a manga publisher in France telling me that hosting Hunter X Hunter on a website is illegal and that I could be sued for doing so without permission from the original author and publisher (i.e. Mr. Togashi and Shueisha). As such, I have decided to take down all the Hunter X Hunter chapters for download. You will not be able to download them from here anymore and I will not add the newest scanlated chapters when they come out. I hope you people understand my reasoning.

dragon608608 you have no idea what you are talking about.
    They just host manga, it's saying that WHEN scanlated chapters come out, that the site will not be hosting them.

Nexgear is the group that scanlates Hunter X Hunter. You are talking about a site who hosts the manga, they don't scanlate!

Try reading this also http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=8371

Also, Nexgear the english scanlators who do HXH have never stated that they aren't doing it anymore, it's just that no new chapters have come out.

I hope you right by all mean because I like the series too, but by all mean you news was like in Feb. What i found was around half end of April. It is true that is just the host, but use your imagination, if they do that to the host, would they likely to do it with nexget too? I mean, is that letter useless if it just send for that parcific website without go directly to the source if the Frence publicer mean it. I mean if they don't the webmaster of that site just need to change the web address and pretent it to be a new host. Is that letter become meaningless? Plus, if your new was up to date and true, we already away pass April, so where is the new chapter? author sick? of course he is, but business is business, no exception. for example, if your boss give you an assignment with a due day, he doesn't care you sick (unless you die) that assignment must turn in that due day. I understand that he sick, but he got more than 1-2 month for the new chapter already, that 4 to 8 time longer than the normal schedule. I doubt that he doesn't have enough time. Therefore, the only logical explaination is The HunterXHunter project come to a quick stop. Althought, i am hope i am wrong. I really like this project.

Well, I think NexGear would say something if they got a letter from some manga publisher, and it is a possibility that they wont continue, but they would say something.

Also with the April news, it's not gospel it was just an estimated time, and now that it's gone past there should/might be another update on the situation. Until there is an update, I would be sticking with Togashi being sick, even though there wasn't a mention this time of why there was a delay, I would say he is still sick, as that was the reason before.

I don't think the Shueisha/Shonen Jump people would want to force Togashi in anyway, as he is the mangaka of one of the bigger series that they actually publish. I think they would want the story to remain strong, and give him some leway, it isn't unheard of. Togashi doesn't even have to continue if he didn't want to. I would want to wait until Togashi is better, the art for this arc has been completely terrible, since he's became sick, his drawing style has gone down ten fold.
    Last edited by kAi; Sun, 05-14-2006 at 09:04 AM.

HQ volume 23 is out, the art is clean and exceptionally good, and this particular volume has both Meleroon and Ikaruga, so it's a blast.

get it at the Nexgear channel at irchighway.

Man i miss this manga extremely, isnt there no news when its gonna be back?

Bumping this shit to see if any of you guys have read any news on other sites or forums regarding the continuation of this manga.

same, i was actually checking the general manga forum which i usually never do to see if hxh is revived :|

i really miss it , uh i just read some stuff on wikipedia that hes still sick.. im not sure

Best news in ages....Hunter X Hunter returns in October.
    Last edited by YaGaMi; Thu, 08-30-2007 at 05:16 PM.

Power without perception is virtually useless!

put your hands up for new york, put your hands up for new york!

best news i've heard today...

WOOT....<___>....WOOT

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

finally, damn.

Wow, holy shit. I haven't been reading any mangas at all for awhile, but dang, I will for sure be reading HxH. I haven't been checking mangahelpers, or any other manga sites, since I stopped reading mangas, so danke. Thanks for the heads up, Yagami.

Holy fu**ing mother of christ! Woo Hoo!

Sig made by Lucifus

I've known this for a couple of weeks now thanks to kAi... forgot to post the news here, sorry.

I saw this rumor a couple weeks back on another forum and I wasn't sure if it was fake or not. This makes me so glad. I almost came when I first heard of this.

Yea, im pretty happy to hear about that; i thought Togashi was dead or something.