Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

So another 'planned' hiatus for a yet unknown duration. Isn't the mangaka like, not allowed to pull this shit? He must have some sort of contract with the magazine publisher requiring him to deliver a chapter each week or some such.

Its hard to believe any publisher would be ok with a mangaka taking 2 years off, coming back for 2 months then going on another hiatus.

Man, another hiatus, and just after I thought we had this back also.

He would be one of the few that would be allowed to do this. They could at least have given us a reason for this one. Even if they said for "personal reasons".

Please be true Please be true Please be true....

I hope he doesn't come back just to take another brake in June or August.

Sig made by Lucifus

well, at least HxH doesn't fail us..
    "... we are being attacked by the enemy"
    "well, it'd be hard to come up with any other conclusion"

shoot fights to the limit, and killua doesn't betray his friend, also, Brouda is so cool, and who is Hayaga?

Sig made by Lucifus

how exactly does knuckles ability work again?

What manga issues does the anime (and following OVAs) cover? Where would I pick up the manga if I wanted to continue the story after Greed Island Final?

BakaUpdates says the anime Ends at Vol 18,Chap 185.

Sig made by Lucifus

Quote Originally Posted by Foomanchew24
    BakaUpdates says the anime Ends at Vol 18,Chap 185.
    Yep, but you still have to read that chapter since the anime ends in the middle of it... the second half of the chapter is all new and important.

any idea where I can find 185+ to catch up to where the manga is now?

mangatraders should have it

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    how exactly does knuckles ability work again?
    Whenever Knuckle hits his opponent, the power of his attack is added to Potclean as a numerical value. Every ten seconds the number inceases by 10%. If Knuckle gets hit, the number decreases by the power of his opponent's attack.

If I remember correctly, the number on Potclean is like a power transfer, but if it goes over a certain amount then it sucks away all of the opponent's nen for a week. This happened to Gon when he fought Knuckle. I think Gon's capacity was something like 10,000 - if someone has the chapters archived they could double check since I'm not too certain.

Thing is, I don't see how Knuckle can beat opponents that are stronger than him. IMO his best bet really is to get in as much damage as he can then run so the interest will overload eventually. His personality is counter to this though...

Chapter 273 is out.

Finally its Gon's turn to fight, hopefully on the next chapter.

Lots of fights going on but i'm most interested only on two, King vs Zeno/Netero and Gon/Killua vs Pitou.

i doubt we'll see king vs netero anytime soon. it'll probably be the last fight we see. if we're lucky we mite get a few glimpses of it here and there.

i really hate that fox/wolf guy...fuck, all he ever does is state every possible case. its one thing to analyze, but he's over the top. i really hope he gets killed soon.

btw, anyone else notice how the art is really messy again? its exactly how it was before the original hiatus. i really hope the mangaka doesn't take another break.

274 out

Kitty cat is back, bitches...

when things come down to shit, HxH shows us that they ain't stupid (like Naruto and Bleach).

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    i doubt we'll see king vs netero anytime soon. it'll probably be the last fight we see. if we're lucky we mite get a few glimpses of it here and there.

i really hate that fox/wolf guy...fuck, all he ever does is state every possible case. its one thing to analyze, but he's over the top. i really hope he gets killed soon.

btw, anyone else notice how the art is really messy again? its exactly how it was before the original hiatus. i really hope the mangaka doesn't take another break.
    It'll be funny if he comes to a conclusion that someone is his ally, and he actually ends up being the traitor and kills him.