Thread: Onegai Twins 13

Onegai Twins 13

Now that Onegai twins 13 is out, do you think it will continue??

RE: Onegai Twins 13

That's the end of it... episode 13 is an OVA to end the series, just like in Onegai Teacher...

Now we have to wait for the next series, which I think it's called Onegai Friends

so far I think it's all just a rumor. Lets see if it really comes true. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I personally wouldn't mind.

I think that it's more than a rumor:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=4002

Yeah this isnt a rumor, it not suprising another is coming out, i mean its a real sucessful anime, theres no reason why they shouldnt keep going with it

LOL..this is cool but when is it about to air? anyone knows?

my guess would be 2005, but dont take my word for it

JimmyPeanut

I loved the series ^^

Onegai Twins 13

Onegai Twins was kinda dry. Maybe I shouldn't have watched the last 4 episodes all in one go.

Edit: Never saw Onegai Teacher, is the only relation between the two the teacher being an alien? Or have I missed out a lot on the background? For example, what is up with MARIE-CHAN!?!

Onegai Twins 13

Everon: yeah, watch the first one if you want answers for those questions. I like teacher more than i did twins, because i felt it was deeper and better drama, and as for the the relationship as a whole, i think i feel alittle more comfortable thinking that this is a hot different person (calling hear an alien doesnt seem right considering she is half human.) as having sex with your possible sister (who doesnt seem all that appealing).

Onegai Twins 13

Well...i hate being the bringer of bad news [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] ...i guess some of you guys must have read it too...

from Animenation: http://www.animenation.net/news/
    -----------------------------------
    Onegai Friends is Not Anime
    Bandai Visual's internet radio program Onegai Hour has announced that Onegai Friends will be a drama CD side-story to Onegai Twins. Anime fans in Japan and America have assumed that Onegai Friends would be the third anime series, but Bandai of Japan has never mentioned any plans for a third anime series. The Onegai Friends CD will be released in August.

Source: Natsume Goushin Ryu Dojo
    ------------------------------------

I hope that this Drama CD will be a success and maybe they'll consider making an anime out of it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

nandoss

Onegai Twins 13

You guys can get the file here...

Onegai Twins 13

Tenjou 8

Tenjou 9

Onegai Twins 13

can't download the file

Onegai Twins 13

Originally posted by: lozza
    can't download the file
    This thread is almost a year old, with the last post made on June 22nd.
    Of course the download isnt working.