Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Chapter 220 Discussion[Manga] Spoilers

RE: Chapter 220 Discussion[Manga] Spoilers

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    a while back, there were some people saying things like "itachi is a loser, the people he killed were nobodies" or something like that... i thought i'd just point out that YOU'RE WRONG, ASS. itachi's dad was in a police force! yeah!
    and his real name was murphy and will come back as..... roboninja~!
    beware akatsuki~!

itachi is a copkiller lol

Now they're making Itachi look like a nice guy, I don't like it.

ok, maybe he is a nice guy.. you dont know that since sasuke's flashbacks not seems to be 100% accurate. all he really saw was itachi standing over his dead mother and father then itachi used the mange kyou on him.

I really hope that they dont make Itachi a good guy cause he is very good as a bad guy and we need him as bad guy cause Oro isnt good enough anymore....

hmm yea oro isnt fun anymore but this manga will become very long if there doesnt occur some plot twists now. we have seen 2 members of the akatsuki there are still 6 to come... so we still got ways to go..

I cant wait to see the other members of Akatsuki cause someone of them must stronger than Itachi cause its not likely that Itachi is the strongest in this manga.

hmm yea but if the guys in akatsuki are much stronger than itachi it will ruin it i like it when we dont know who the strongest is, oro, jiraiya, tsunade, itachi? we have no idea since we havent seen anyone of them fight seriously exept för oro.

I didnt mean that the stronger akatsuki member or members will appear now just that there must someone stronger Itachi.

Mostly i want to see Jiraya fight for real using atleast more than 50% of his skill. Hopefully he will fight Itachi soon so we can see how Jstrong iraya really is.

yea that would be killer. i want to see how far kishimoto can go with the frog based jutsus as well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Thats why i want to see Jiraya fight so he can do some frog justus like the one he used against Itachi and Kisame.

yea but i dont think kishimotos imagination can back up are expectations on frog jutsus.... he will probably use water jutsus and fire jutsus alot.

i hate all that summoning bullshit(especially when kakashi got zabuza with the dog one). just kinda ruins the battle for me. i did happen to like jiraiya's hallway stomach thing though because it was more of a technique than a summon. i'd much rather see jiraiya and itachi go head to head without any frogs(or any other animal for that matter) getting involved.

i want to see the rest of the mist's 7
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Chapter 220 Discussion[Manga] Spoilers

well i figure someone could use a fighting still that focuses on summoning...not the giant creature summoning stuff... we have taijutsu genjutsu and ninjustu experts...a kuchiyose expert would be interesting to see in combat. i could really see jiraiya using that kind of stlye

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    i want to see the rest of the mist's 7
    i agree totally! when the mist seven were first mentioned i didnt really care...but after orochimaru mentioned that kimimaros clan was wiped out by the mist it reminded me of the mist 7
    so far all the ninjas we have seen from the mist were missing-nins (cant remember if oboro and his teammates where mist or not so im not including them) zabuza, haku, the demon brothers, and kisame
    2 of them where of the mist seven...and they were scary themselves...im wondering if the others may be on par with the leafs sannin.

Originally posted by: CyberPunk
    i hate all that summoning bullshit(especially when kakashi got zabuza with the dog one). just kinda ruins the battle for me. i did happen to like jiraiya's hallway stomach thing though because it was more of a technique than a summon. i'd much rather see jiraiya and itachi go head to head without any frogs(or any other animal for that matter) getting involved.
    i agree, monster vs monster fights are retarded (shukaku vs gamabunta).
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    monster vs monster fights are retarded (shukaku vs gamabunta).
    Indeed

if it wasnt so reminiscent of power rangers, then it couldve been cool...............
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind

they should of made it more like the Godzilla fights they were cool,

Godzilla is the best rubber puppet EVER!!

R.I.P Captain America.