Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 88 Discussion ****Spoilers****

Naruto 88 Discussion ****Spoilers****

talk away

Discuss later, sleep comes now.

I liked it alot and I'm thinking 89 should be quite interesting!

interesting how orochimaru wants to use tsunade to fix his arms
    i hope she kicks his ass once and for all, the next ep will probably deal with the curse sarutobi gave oro i think (because of the title of the next ep)
    i liked how they showed narutos flashback with iruka and the leaf thingy, it was hilarious how iruka said that concentrated chakra would move the leaf, then naruto blowes it off his forehead. hahaha
    im wondering how step 3 of the violently rotating technique thingy would be like
    cant wait for next ep

Another decent training episode. Looks like the pace picks up again next episode. Allright!

RE: Naruto 88 Discussion ****Spoilers****

Wow you guys are a bunch of homers. That episode was ehh, nothing spectacular and it was semi-entertaining. How did Naruto redraw that thing on his hand, he licks his finger and can magically write?? Also, please tell me how Orochimaru summoned a snake with no arms, seems like they are getting a little lazy with Naruto.

I liked the episode ^^, and wonder what will happen between Tsunade and Oro...i hope too that Tsunade will beat him up, but have to wait till the next episode

Kabuto summoned the snake for Orochimaru. No one is getting lazy, use your head.

yeah, i'm pretty sure Kabuto probably summoned the snake, they just didn't show it, since Oro can't use his hands, probably Kabuto is there to do the 'work' and oro the talking..cause i don't see what he can do with messed up arms

Argh, I knew they'd end the episode there. Looks like we won't get to see Tsunade do anything significant until next episode...

Originally posted by: Outtawack311
    Wow you guys are a bunch of homers. That episode was ehh, nothing spectacular and it was semi-entertaining. How did Naruto redraw that thing on his hand, he licks his finger and can magically write?? Also, please tell me how Orochimaru summoned a snake with no arms, seems like they are getting a little lazy with Naruto.
    err he smeared it watch his hand movements when he is doing it....

Ya and Kabuto was there but it was obviously not him right?

It seems like Naruto can master this technique before episode 100, so Im getting exited about how he will use it. Like with a shadow replication and then 4 of him that do that technique...

Well Tsunade has to show her powers, she is a legendary sannin, she has to be all mighty and with some tricks up her sleeves.

I loved this episode the flash backs where funny as hell. I Love how they show how much Naruto still looks up to Iruka. I would love to see some eps dedicated to Naruto and Iruka.

When Jiriaya caught that ball in him mouth I laughed so hard!! I think Jiriaya and Naruto are going to get there while Tsunade and Orchi go at it. I wonder if something really bad ever happened between Orchi and Tsunade. I hope that they show her friend (I forget her name) do some cool stuff, wearing fishnets she has to be powerful!!

Hehehe it would be funny since she is the slug tamer to see her summon a slug and the slug and snake go at it =D!!

snakes, frogs and slugs. o_O What other weird summons will we see next? XD

I can't wait for the next episode. I'm thinking the match will be between Kabuto and the girl with Tsunade (I wonder if she can fight). Naruto's training is still progressing, and Sakura is still .... just watching.

Hmmmm well Orchi said Kabuto is on Kakashis level... I would hope that he would be no match for Tsunade. If they fight and Tsunade shows that he is on equal level in fighting as her I will be dissappointed. And if that happens and Tsunade is going to need help... of course I am expecting Jiriaya to get into the fight.... the 3 Sannins reunited only if Orchi had his arms back. I wonder why Orchi thought by fighting her she would fix his arms seems like he would be crawling and begging her to hehehehehe even though thats not his style it would be funny. He must know Kabuto is powerful, so I guess him and her are going to get into it. Will be an interesting fight!

I'm sure the snake came from oro's ass or something.

Originally posted by: tensai
    im wondering how step 3 of the violently rotating technique thingy would be like
    cant wait for next ep
    Naruto won't start step three until they meet up with Tsunade. Jairaiya says this at the end.
    I'm sure the snake came from oro's ass or something
    That's PAINFUL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

It also said in the episode preview naruto will learn on the go. I kinda wonder how Orochimaru will go about getting Tsunade to heal him(assuming she does).

As far as the next episode, i think itll largely befocused on orochimaru and Tsunade. Looks like the next episode will be heated and the episode after the conclusion.

EDIT: Misread the subtitles. I guess Naruto wants him to teach it to him on the road. He never said he would. When naruto says "You are too reckless to teach the third stage while walking." It implys that he does. It looks like that also.

Originally posted by: Jessper
    Originally posted by: Outtawack311
    err he smeared it watch his hand movements when he is doing it....

Ya and Kabuto was there but it was obviously not him right?
    the one who did the summoning is kabuto with oro's blood. this is shown clearly in the manga i havent watched this ep yet but kabuto does the summoning.