Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter Anime (thoughts?)

Harry Potter Anime (thoughts?)

Do you think a Harry Potter anime would be a good idea? If so who would you want to make it (if you can think of anybody).

I personally think it's a great idea, and I would love to see it done well... However I don't think J.K.Rowling would ever allow it to be done.

I found a kewl site a while back of fanart anime harry potter. it was done very well.

If you know any HP anime sites that are good.. please post them too... even if just good fanart.

OMG. this is officially the most pointless thread I've have seen....Ever. Turning Harry Poter into an anime would cause Osamu Tezuka to turn over in his grave. It's been made into movies thats enough. No more Harry frigen Potter.

Edit: if you don't know who Tezuka sensei is you should not be here.

Originally posted by: Lefty
    OMG. this is officially the most pointless thread I've have seen....Ever. Turning Harry Poter into an anime would cause Osamu Tezuka to turn over in his grave. It's been made into movies thats enough. No more Harry frigen Potter.

Edit: if you don't know who Tezuka sensei is you should not be here.
    HUahuahuahuahu, I certainly agree!!! HP is rox, I think, but an anime of it would be too sux!

welcome to pointless
    population Darklocke

wtf a harry potter anime what crap is that its going to be so pointless i mean the movies are enough

Starring: Rock Lee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Naaah, would be completely shite to make a HP anime
    Wonder if the Harry Potter movies are well watched in Japan

not all that interested in HP so even if they did make an anime of it..wouldn't watch it

i don't think it would be a bad idea as long as it wasn't completely kid-ized although i think a knight rider anime would be better, where kitt is a dragon instead of a car... AWESOME!

Originally posted by: Darklocke
    Do you think a Harry Potter anime would be a good idea? If so who would you want to make it (if you can think of anybody).

I personally think it's a great idea, and I would love to see it done well... However I don't think J.K.Rowling would ever allow it to be done.

I found a kewl site a while back of fanart anime harry potter. it was done very well.

If you know any HP anime sites that are good.. please post them too... even if just good fanart.
    OMFG MAN....HARRY POTTER WOULD BE A POINTLESS ANIME TO WATCH......BECAUSE U READ THE BOOK...WATCHED THE MOVIE AN SHIT...SO HELL NO

JimmyPeanut

Yeah, I don't think Harry Potter would cut it as an anime. Besides, it takes J.K. Rowling long enough just to write one book.

pleeeeeeeeeeeease nooooooooooooooo! I couldn't stand it. I'd be ridiculed as a fan of anime if Harry Potter was anime.

A Harry Potter anime would ruin it man.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Missing Nin

RE: Harry Potter Anime (thoughts?)

the books are shit, the films are fucking awful, and it would be evil to even have it in the same sentance as anime. the author actually lives within walking distance of me, her house is pretty huge. tbh the money would be better going to a fund to help "stupid tards with a reading age of 5" foundation, thay way theyre supporting themselves!

RE: Harry Potter Anime (thoughts?)

harry potter sucks.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Whats the point of having a HP anime, to follow the book; sarcasm: jeez they should just make movies out of the books, oh yeah THEY ALREADY DID, A ANIME BASED ON THE BOOK IS POINTLESS!!!

R.I.P Captain America.

i just want a knight rider anime where kitt is a mecha dragon

You go to hell, you go to hell and you dieeee!!!

Those are my thoughts about everything that has to do with Harry Potter.

Harry Potter is a rip off of every good RPG there is. People thinking it's something new and exciting, yeah right. My ass is more exciting than Harry Potter.

I think your getting some harsh feedback because this is an anime forum.

Some people that are big fun of anime are not likely to watch Harry Potter and those thing that is related to it.

Mainly 'cause Harry Potter is royal crap whilst anime and various games on the other hand ROCK!

Harry Potter is awful