Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto doesnt make any sense

Naruto doesnt make any sense

Hey you guys, not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this.

There was never any point in sealing the Nine tails inside Naruto. (obviously apart from the fact that if not it would suck).

You can assume that a sealed creature will be released from its host when the host dies, because if not, the 4th would have sealed it within himself (like the 3rd did) and gotten rid of the 9 tails for good.

However, he didnt, he sealed it into Naruto.

Now, we know that the 9 tails does not enjoy being inside of Naruto because of the episode when Naruto speaks to the 9 tails just before he summons Gamabunta for the first time.

Therefore, why does the 9 tails lend Naruto his chakra? Surely, if the 9 tails wanted to escape he would not lend Naruto any chakra and Naruto would die in about one second (Haku, Neji, Gaara, etc..) and the 9 tails would be free again to break and kill stuff, which is what it wants to do.

The nine-tails dies if the host dies [and said that in the chapter / episode you mentioned].
    So to live up to the possibility that he will be unsealed he has to make sure the host survives for as long as possible.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

The nine tails wouldnt die, if Naruto dies. Because if that were so then the 4th would have sealed it in himself, or some bad guy that he would then kill or something. Not his own son.

But I agree with you that they say that it would die.

that is why Naruto doesnt make any sense

RE: Naruto doesnt make any sense

Maybe it's a different version of the death demon seal. Especially because Nine tails isn't exactly your normal human. And...why the 4th sealed him in Naruto instead of in himself and just kill both of them off was so that Naruto could eventually grow up and use Kyuubi's powers usefully. Something to that extent anyway.

The ninetails is immortal, even if you kill his body, he'll reappear elsewhere...
    so in order to buy time, he's sealed in Naruto...

the real question is why he's helping Naruto.. it was never stated that he'll die, he was just telling Naruto that it's courgoues of him to threat him like that (in other words, Kyubi was saying: "you say that if you die then i'll die too, ha? that's some courge you got there, brat, I like that so i'll give you some power")...

and don't say i'm wrong, becuase i'm right. deal with it

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

The nine-tails would die if Naruto died... at the point where Naruto summoed gama, the conversation with the nine-tails went somewhere along the lines of...
    "Give me some of your chakra!" - naruto
    "Hmm, so if you die, then I will die... quite a way to blackmail" - nine tails.

I think the reason the fourth sealed it in Naruto, even though he could have sealed it in himself, will be revealed in a later plot twist.

Originally posted by: Kenshiro
    The nine tails wouldnt die, if Naruto dies. Because if that were so then the 4th would have sealed it in himself, or some bad guy that he would then kill or something. Not his own son.

can you prove that?

another stupid post.....

maybe the 4th will appear in a cloud an speak to naruto, as he crys an tells him why the hell he did it, an say Naruto i am you father (in a lion king style) only if your lucky

plus i think the ninetails cant escape . so if naruto dies it goes to hell with him!

an if you want proof search the computer you call a fukning brain an you will see im right!

why do people argue this? kyubi said himself that "if naruto dies, then i die as well"
    who would know better than kyubi himself??

and jiraiya said when he saw the seal that the 4th did it to protect naruto. Sure he was referring to the seal itself, but think about it.....if the 4th was naruto's dad...and he's the only remaining family naruto has (since naruto was alone after the incident)....then why not give him the power of the kyubi to watch over him if the 4th wont be there?

I think it makes perfect sense that he would do such a thing to help out his orphaned son
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i dont think that the kyuubi is "lending" naruto chakra so to speak. i feel that naruto has gained control over the kyuubi chakra ... that conversation b/t naruto and the kyuubi was a representative manfestation of naruto gaining that control

the fourth had his reasons ... if its that the naruto being his son theory then maybe he was looking for a way pass something on into the leaf before he left...makin naruto a sarogate son in passing his will to the leaf by making naruto a hero...

to bad no one sees it the way that the fourth saw it

Originally posted by: Kenshiro

dude stop thinking about it. you dont need to care why kyuubi got sealed in naruto, maybe 4th knew of something horrible that would happen and to defeat it they need the power of kyuubi thus he selaed it in naruto? have you thought about that? since no one knows why he sealed it in naruto you can make hundreds of theories on why he did it. and one more thing the sealing jutsu 4th used is not the same as the 3rd used they are smiliar but not the same we dont know exactly how the 4th worked. maybe he used all of his chakra to seal kyuubi so he had to seal it in someone else and not his own dead body.

err i think the nine tails was sealed in naruto's body in such a way that its chakra will mix up with naruto's own .. to PROTECT naruto ... it was said somewhere in the anime .. and i think if the host dies the nine tails remains sealed inside him until someone actually use an unsealing technique to realease the kyuubin .. in an episode in the animation .. it was obvious that the kyuubin cannot get out by himself .. so yeah he needs someone to unseal his ass..

Because it wouldn't be very interesting for the series if Kyuubi was dead instead of sealed inside of Naruto. 'Nuff Said.

And Naruto is not the 4th Hokage's son. He is the 4th Hokage. The 4th sealed Kyuubi inside of himself and used a reincarnation jutsu at the same time to be reborn as Naruto.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Sidnne
    Because it wouldn't be very interesting for the series if Kyuubi was dead instead of sealed inside of Naruto. 'Nuff Said.

And Naruto is not the 4th Hokage's son. He is the 4th Hokage. The 4th sealed Kyuubi inside of himself and used a reincarnation jutsu at the same time to be reborn as Naruto.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    sigh

And I quote the 3rd, yet again:
    Third: "The 4th sealed the Nine Tails into the belly button of a new born baby. Naruto became the container of the village."

You don't do well with sarcasm, huh?

yeah... of course it's expected for everyone to realize the sarcasm in what one says over the internet because we can see emotions and such.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Yeah, I couldn't tell you were sarcastic.
    However I notice your a noob and quite a few noobs are too eager and seriously spout stuff that can be so contradicted by evidence, like the reincarnation theory.

Well... this forum is getting more sarcastic with all those repeated topics covering the same theory

lol those arent sarcastic they're just annoying. and one more thing if naruto dies so does kyuubi. i dont know why and i dont know how but they say so.

Maybe the real way of Kyubi getting summoned is if Naruto died.
    Remember Kisame did not hesitated to chop up Naruto's leg.
    I think if someone loses a leg, they'll most likely die of blood lost, Or near death, like Neji, who has a farking hole in his arm.