Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto doesnt make any sense

RE: Naruto doesnt make any sense

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    Sure but as i said who in the world would teach the 4 hogake a justsu that kills the user not Jiraya cause then the 3 hogake would know about it and not even Jiraya is that reckless that he will teach someone a justsu like that.
    selfteaching, like naruto learned the kage bunshin. remember they said that the sealing jutsu was in that scroll. wasnt that an ancient konoha scroll or something?

Naruto doesnt make any sense

Originally posted by: Sooks
    I thought that if Naruto died the soul of the nine tails would live a life of constant fighting in the death god's stomach or some other crap like that.

I've also figured that if it takes a massive amount of power (the 4th) to seal the Kyuubi, then it must take a massive amount of power to summon the kyuubi. I wonder if that guy is still alive, or if maybe the 4th summoned it himself but couldn't control it?
    you cant summon something that you dont have a contract with.

and do you think kyubi would make a contract with any human?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    I thought that if Naruto died the soul of the nine tails would live a life of constant fighting in the death god's stomach or some other crap like that.

I've also figured that if it takes a massive amount of power (the 4th) to seal the Kyuubi, then it must take a massive amount of power to summon the kyuubi. I wonder if that guy is still alive, or if maybe the 4th summoned it himself but couldn't control it?
    you cant summon something that you dont have a contract with.

and do you think kyubi would make a contract with any human?
    Ur right about that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And i don't think they can summon kyuubi, it's locked behind bars inside Naruto
    A mere summon could't get him out of there IMHO

And if they could, it wouldn't be controllable because of it's destructable nature
    Heh, kyuubi would kill the guy that summoned him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm not saying you can summon Kyuubi out of Naruto's body, I'm saying before the 4th sealed him someone had to have summoned him.

I'd assume if the summoner is able to defeat Kyuubi, the Kyuubi would be loyal (kind of like Orochimaru's snake) but if not, then he'd have some fun which could have been destroying Konohoa. Just like how when Naruto first summoned Gamabunta, Gamabunta remarked about how long its been since hes been out and he would take this bit of time to enjoy himself.

Also Kyuubi probably would make a contract with a huamn, because if he didn't, the Kyuubi would never get a chance to kill anyone.

im pretty sure the demons can roam free even if nobody summons them
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm not saying you can summon Kyuubi out of Naruto's body, I'm saying before the 4th sealed him someone had to have summoned him.

I'd assume if the summoner is able to defeat Kyuubi, the Kyuubi would be loyal (kind of like Orochimaru's snake) but if not, then he'd have some fun which could have been destroying Konohoa. Just like how when Naruto first summoned Gamabunta, Gamabunta remarked about how long its been since hes been out and he would take this bit of time to enjoy himself.

Also Kyuubi probably would make a contract with a huamn, because if he didn't, the Kyuubi would never get a chance to kill anyone.
    you don't understand, kyubi is something that isn't summoned. it's in a different category than say, enma.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

you can't summoned kyubi. it's not summonable.

what if naruto make a contract with him and he summoned kyubi? wouldn't that be sweet. then kyubi can kill naruto and roam free again.

Naruto couldn't summon him, since he already exists in their world, I guess that's how you'd say it.

I'm pretty sure Nine Tails was summoned by something, someone or by some other means. I doubt he just crawled out of a cave and said "boy oh boy, i think i'll destroy this town today."

I thought the youma(eh is that spelt right!?) were legendary demons of the world, that were always around.

Naruto couldn't summon him, since he already exists in their world, I guess that's how you'd say it.

I'm pretty sure Nine Tails was summoned by something, someone or by some other means. I doubt he just crawled out of a cave and said "boy oh boy, i think i'll destroy this town today."
    ive seen many, many shows where a great beast/monster/demon/curse eixisted in the real world, yet spends the majority of its time dormant or sealed somewhere. Maybe the kyubi just likes to take century long naps in between its rampages.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

lol good one AssertnFailure

I guess its just one of those things no one knows for sure, until they talk about it in either the manga or the anime [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

on another note everyone knows the seal lets kyuubi's chakra and naruto's chakra mix what will happen when they completly mix together? will kyuubi die? will naruto die from too much power(and lack of control)? will he become a kitsune youma? any ideas anyone?

EDIT:also on the note of the 4ths sealing justu. i think its a summoning/sealing jutsu. now before i get flamed by ppl calling me all sort of hurtful names let me explain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. on the eps 72 at about 18:00 where the 3rd hokage uses the jutsu he looks back at shinigami(the death god) and says this must be the spirit the 4th was talking about, the one that can only been seen by those that have signed the contract with the jutsu, this makes me believe that you have to sign a contract and i want to know where that contract is and where did it come from. my theory on this is that its in the forbidden scroll of seals and thats why in the first eps the jonins talking to the 3rd are so afraid of what naruto would do with it saying that it was sealed by the previous hokage and if used in certain way....then they just trail off leaving me to now think it had something to do with kyuubi.

Originally posted by: FearTheMullet
    I thought the youma(eh is that spelt right!?) were legendary demons of the world, that were always around.
    yep they are always there and comes out when they feel like it and destorys some stuff and eats some people then they go back to sleep....