Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Manga

RE: Naruto Manga

I have no problem with people theorizing star wars or naruto. as long as it sounds reasonable. The itachi stuff seems to make sense. It would be so easy to be pushed into thinking that he just killed his family for no reason. and also why did he spare sasuke. But all the other stuff makes no sense.

Naruto Manga

Originally posted by: Naruto_-_Kun

Kakashi's Sharingan

Kakashi was married to an uchiha member and was a diligent and hard working ninja. During a war both kakashi and his wife lost eyes (thus the scar over his eye) however kakashi's wife was mortally injured, but was saved (most probabily by a jounin, who then contacted medical nins) upon hearing about the injury sustained by kakashi, her last wish was to give him her eye. as she was dying anyway, the medical nin perform the operation and kakashi gets a sharingan eye.
    i thought kakashi and his wife both lost their eyes. how does that work? you give your broken eyes to someone so they can have a broken eye?

Naruto Manga

Meh i give up, i could sit here and bag the shit out of those who have been saying im an idiot or whatnot, but id rather not. i was theorising putting peoples thoughts down, and seeing how they looked and what u thought. u dont have 2 like it, if u dont id rather u just didnt reply, i dont need or want ur stupid abuse, thnx to those who liked the itachi thing.

Naruto Manga

well, some of us have been harsh, i'll admit that. but before you post, you should be aware of all types of criticism you may receive from others and put more than 4 nanoseconds of thought into your theories.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Naruto Manga

It wasn't his own theory, its their (Naruto_kun and friends) theory...
    So they did thought about it, as u normally do when u have a discussion...

I appreciate his post here, it's somehow a bit different from the regular stuff
    And if people don't post such stuff this forum will end up boring as hell with only a Naruto episode topic every week and topics with the same questions over and over.

Naruto Manga

there isnt anything about this that i can say that hasnt already been said
    you took your time with this...so you have my respect ...and i will try to remain as civil about this as i can
    therefore the only thing a can say is : "nice try"

it was a nice thought ...i respect that you posted it...i like to see what other people feel...i just cant agree with it
    its waaaaaaay too far off in my POV

yea its always good to post theories, at least we get something to reply to. and all the things werent bad. the itachi theory sounded quite good but need loads of work for it to work completly.

The techniques the 3rd and 4th used were the same.

Never is it stated that the victim will be consumed by the Death God, only the user. Nor is it ever said that the Victim must be bound into the body of the user. Basically, at the cost of ones life, one can have the Death God seal a target soul into a target body.

With this in mind, its simple to put it together. The 4th gave his life to have the Death God seal Kyuubi's soul to save Konoha, he seals it inside Naruto with the hopes that Naruto will become strong with the help of Kyuubi (or for some other reason, the ends justify the means).

In the case of the 3rd, he simply wants to Kill Orochimaru to make up for not killing him in the past. When the 3rd uses the technique he knows he will die, and since he wants Orochimaru to also die, he attempts to seal Orochimaru inside his own body, which will then be consumed by the Death God.

We know the 3rd believes that if he dies with Orochimaru's soul bound within him, Orochimaru will also die. So I believe is also safe to say that if Naruto dies with Kyuubi's soul bound within him, Kyuubi will die as well.

/end rant

Blog Entries

Random thought: With the Sasuke/Itachi/Kisame encounter that recently occured in the anime, it did come to my mind that if Itachi was indeed blackmailed by Akatsuki, he (on atleast some level) could have been forced into torturing Sasuke since Kisame was standing right there, and as far as Kisame knew, no one was suppost to be living besides Itachi. Afterwards leaving Jiraiya to to force a retreat before Itachi could "finish" with Sasuke. Its possible that Itachi retreated partially because of Sasuke since even Kisame was suprised by the move. Obviously though this is just one giant assumption and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Yeah i understand where ur coming from, interesting idea [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] no1 i've talked to has thought of that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It has to be something like that. I just cant believe that someone would randomly kill most of their family just to check out how strong they are.

Myself I'm not sure if he had a good reason for butchering all those people but theres got to be more than what we've been told so far *is frustrated* I want to know more about Itachis motives!!!

As do i, i think were getting more peices to the puzzle in next chapter....and it seems its supporting our theory, because itachi shows alot of love to sasuke it seems, like a caring brother. I think there was another power involved and he's making sasuke stronger than himself so that he can be an avenger for there clan

hmm yea it doesnt seem like something anyone would do, kill their family and all relatives just to see how strong you are especially not they way he does it in sasukes flashbacks, he stands behind them and cuts of their head with a katana, if that is test your strength i dont know what he means by strength.