Thread: Question on Initial D Manga

Question on Initial D Manga

I've recently started downloading Initial D manga after watching the wonderful anime series. So I was wondering, what manga episode is the fourth season of the anime at?

So that I don't have to re-read evertyhing again(Which I would be, but I want to read on after that, really hard to find the manga).. The anime's really slow.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Dunno at what point the anime is, but i would like to know where i can find the manga..

3 days to go for ep3 and 4 of ID stage 4 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Only place I know so far is MirC. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

stoopider start reading at vol 16 somewhere half way vol 17 is the start of 4th stage, this manga/anime is great inane released up to vol 22 already and there are officially 28 vol, vol 1 to 7 has been translated vol 8 to 15 hasn't i hope this helps out go to #mangareaders@irc.irchighway.net

Excellent. Thanks
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

damn, so no sites to dl the manga except for mirc, sux
    i cant use mirc, whenever i connect to a server, my comp rejects it then automatically closes the program
    i dont want to read the manga to get ahead, so ill only read up to the point of the anime if i can dl it

yeah sorry to tell ya only available on mirc, just watch the anime if your not gonna read ahead then it's useless to get the manga

yeah, i thought about the uselessness, but some mangas might have some details that the anime doesnt show, so i might have missed something
    oh well, ill either forget about it or learn how to use mirc someday when i get my own comp

RE: Question on Initial D Manga

One episode of initial D is about 5 chapters of initial D manga... but in the manga there are some stuff that isnt shown.... Like some chapters are about the school instead of going from one race to another. etc etc. and also in the manga the drawers love to blow a gust of wind up natsuki's skirt

oh yeah and they left out keisuke's battle after takumi's battle in ep 1 and 2

Yup. Shame they left it out. However their in a time limit to finish the 4th season till up to some part,
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii