Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Theory on how Naruto will end

Theory on how Naruto will end

Do you have any theory? I don't.

wasnt there topic on this alrdy??

RE: Theory on how Naruto will end

Uh this is a stupid thread........ i came here thinking you got something really ultimate to say, but you're a jerk and deserve to die.

hmm jing dont be so hard on the guy, all he deserves is a life time bann from this forum..

seriously man, if you write a topic to ask if anybody has a theory on it, you must be stupid(sorry but it needs to be said). if someone had theory he wanted to share with us, he would have wrote his own thread about it. or just try to find the old one about the exact same thing. so 1) use the search function 2) dont write theory topics if youdont got one yourself.

Okay this is my theory.

Naruto is not the strongest character in the story. With Nine tail power and Naruto power combine(the red and the blue chakra), they are not still the powerfull character.

Kyubi is not the only mystique creature there is; remember Jiraya saying "Kyubi is one of the mystique monster who contain the ultimate chakra). It means that there is a another creature like Kyubi.

This creature will appear and Naruto's pawer and Kyubis power will never be enough. Naruto will use the Fourth's technique. After using the technique i think this will happen:

The two mystique creature will die. The Fourth keep Kyubi alive because he know sooner or later some of this mysique monster will show up. Kyubi is inside of Naruto to protect the village. That is Naruto's detiny after all.

Naruto will survive because the one who will sacrifice his soul is Kyubi.
    They will leave happily ever after.

It's a fitting end. The story started with a man sacrificing his life to protect the village from a moster. The ending show the monster sacrificing his life to save the village that he once want to destroy.

wasnt kyubi the strongest of all the mystique creature?

In episode 82 by A/A Jiraya said in time 17:03, "That thing is one of the mystical monster that possess the ultimate Chakra.". Jiraya said "one of the mystical monster " not "the mystical monster that possess the ultimate Chakra." Best case scenario for us is that we are going to see a whole out of world fighting when this other mystical creature appear.

yea i know there are more mystique creatures...but didnt some one say that kyubi was the strongest?

isnt gaaras demon one of the mystique creatures aswell?

on the mythological note: the kyubi is only rivaled by the Tanuki demon, who is Gaara's spirit...

on the Naruto note: Shukaku was infact weaker than Gamabunta, and so, he's much weaker than the Kyubi... besides, Jiraya said that Kyubi is the strongest of the youma...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

yes kyuubi is the strongest out of the 8 youma, i think its 8.. so there arent 2 creatures but 8 of them. so i dont think that is very likely.

My thoery
    Itachi kils sasuke, Naruto kills Itachi, kabuto gets tired of oro and kills him, sakura gets killed by a pig, everyone's happy
    TEH END

that sounds like a real ending at least [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] like the sasuke part really good.

i think:

.)Sasgay will crouch in Orochimarus ass , and never can be stronger as Itachi..
    so Sasgay got a new Uncle...

.)Naruto is following Ero-Sennin and begins to collect gathering material

.)Sakura never did something.. so she should stay in kitchen for a while (womens place)

Why Kyubi is weak(a crappy theory).
    Kyubi did not made any progress while inside Naruto; he just sleep inside Naruto. The other youma got stronger

Jiraya saying Kyubi is the strongest off all the youma

Jiraya said Rasengan is a level 6 and second on top jutso. I think that is bull crapp. Look at the God of the Son of Itachi; Jiraya don't know that jutso. Can we say that God of the SON jutso is a level 6 the top one; that make rasengan level 6 the third from top. That make Jiraya wrong. There is always new thing popping out.

Jiraya don't have the full knowledge of the youma..

A scenario:
    When a powerfull youma attacked a village and kill all the people. No one can say how powerfull that moster because they all are dead. No one know can tell if that one is powerfull than Kyubi.

At the end it is not the powerfull Mystic or man that will win. The one who will win, is someone who want to protect there friend. The one with a big heart, the one with the courage and all that stuff that you see in lot of anime this day. The main character cannot win because he have a great power.

The creator will not let Naruto win because he have the most powerfull mystic inside him. It will send a wrong message to us anime fan. TO WIN YOU NEED TO BE POWERFULL.

It make sense, because you don't need to be powerfull to use the Fourth forbiden technique. You just need the heart, courage and love to save your friend and village. Probably the two will die like the fourth.

Jiraiya becomes a non-perv............waaaaaaah!!!

Sakura gets strong and kills Itachi for revenge bcuz he WOOPED Sasgay(aint gonna happen)

All the genins die. and konohamaru driven by naruto's death becomes stronger than all those before. he then wipes out the akatsuki, oro, and put an end to the traitorous sasuke and his pathetic bloodline once and for all.

Hell no

Sasuke is going to kill Naruto and take the Kuybii to kick Itachi, Oro, Kabuto and all the Hoke's ass. He rules the world, Jiraiya revived Naruto, he gets the 7 other youma and they all die (Sakura first)

Originally posted by: kupalmaru
    Why Kyubi is weak(a crappy theory).
    Kyubi did not made any progress while inside Naruto; he just sleep inside Naruto. The other youma got stronger

Jiraya saying Kyubi is the strongest off all the youma

Jiraya said Rasengan is a level 6 and second on top jutso. I think that is bull crapp. Look at the God of the Son of Itachi; Jiraya don't know that jutso. Can we say that God of the SON jutso is a level 6 the top one; that make rasengan level 6 the third from top. That make Jiraya wrong. There is always new thing popping out.

Jiraya don't have the full knowledge of the youma..

A scenario:
    When a powerfull youma attacked a village and kill all the people. No one can say how powerfull that moster because they all are dead. No one know can tell if that one is powerfull than Kyubi.

At the end it is not the powerfull Mystic or man that will win. The one who will win, is someone who want to protect there friend. The one with a big heart, the one with the courage and all that stuff that you see in lot of anime this day. The main character cannot win because he have a great power.

The creator will not let Naruto win because he have the most powerfull mystic inside him. It will send a wrong message to us anime fan. TO WIN YOU NEED TO BE POWERFULL.

It make sense, because you don't need to be powerfull to use the Fourth forbiden technique. You just need the heart, courage and love to save your friend and village. Probably the two will die like the fourth.
    hmm the one talking bullshit would be you...... the youma are a part of shinto mythology(im not entirely sure here, correct me if im wrong) you cant run around and say -you dont know which youma is the strongest, cause we do. shinto mythology says that a fully grown kyuubi is the strongest. this really has nothing to do with naruto. i find it hard to believe that kishimoto would change his own countrys mythology.

also the jiraya thing. are you saying that since he didnt know about the black flames, everything he says is bullshit? you're a funny guy... its like saying since you couldnt answer a hard math problem you dont know shit aoubt math.

think before you reply man.

Yeah, you got a point. And since Naruto already has a big Chakra reserve without the Kuybii he kicks ass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well.. thats debatable. Because the Kyuubi is the one that is slowly leaking out into Naruto, so Naruto's own chakra is growing at a faster rate.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii