Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thinking...............

Thinking.......................................... .............................................

Originally posted by: Dreiko
    Since dead people/things can be summoned why can't sealed things be summoned (eg. kyubi)
    You just answered your own question, because it is sealed.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Thinking.......................................... .............................................

lol, thats right

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

yah whatever everyone said. it's sealed, thus nobody can access w/o being someone special.
    i don't know if the kyubi is the strongest creature, but it's the strongest youma. i think there was something like 9 of them. yeah, not too sure.

I tried my best...

Originally posted by: jing
    Since dead people/things can be summoned why can't sealed things be summoned (eg. kyubi)
    The Fourth Hokage is sealed inside the stomack of the Death God. During the battle between The Third and Oro, Oro summoned three coffin. The first coffin got summon perfectly and the third coffin was prevented by the The Third.

People said that the person on the third coffin is supposed to be The Fourth Hokage. Can you summon a sealed person or the person on the third coffin is not The Forth?

RE: Thinking.......................................... .............................................

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    why would akatsuki want to summon the strongest creature in the world which is impossible to kill?
    for an autograph why else...

Originally posted by: viciousHyuuga
    Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    why would akatsuki want to summon the strongest creature in the world which is impossible to kill?
    for an autograph why else...
    I dont know

maybe he wanted a nine tailed fox demon as a pet

or maybe to control the greatest power there is

but im not sure, its just a thought

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

maybe if you eat it you become god. or he has a female fox on season ..... baby demon foxes to be sealed in all the members, then naruto will be FUBAR!

What is a FUBAR

american military anacronym:
    F*cked up beyond all recognition

i think he means that that naruto will be obsolete - useless

Originally posted by: kupalmaru
    The Fourth Hokage is sealed inside the stomack of the Death God. During the battle between The Third and Oro, Oro summoned three coffin. The first coffin got summon perfectly and the third coffin was prevented by the The Third.

People said that the person on the third coffin is supposed to be The Fourth Hokage. Can you summon a sealed person or the person on the third coffin is not The Forth?
    They never said the fourth was sealed.

right, they only said that the 4th died sealing kyubi in naruto but they never said he was sealed in the death god

Originally posted by: Deblas and Jing

right, they only said that the 4th died sealing kyubi in naruto but they never said he was sealed in the death god
    Sarutabi said that in order to summon that the Death God the summoner must sacrifies his own life. The summoner will then be entagled on a never ending battle inside the stomach.

I think the Death God cannot harm you physicaly, cut your arm, he can only hurt you by taking away your soul. You all has seen what happen to Sarutabi after Oro's hand was paralyzed.Sarutabi got sealed inside the stomach.

The samething may have happen to The Fourth, after he sealed Kyubi to Naruto.

When people talked about The Third they said that he is dead. Not Sarutabi is sealed inside the stomach of the Death God. People will not talked about The Fourth being sealed, they will only say that he is dead.

Maybe the Kazekage was in the 3rd coffin, or an old comrade/friend. coz i believe that Yondaime is in the Death God.

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.

I think Im 100% sure that The Fourth is the guy that is crucified at the Death God stomach.

Originally posted by: Deblas and Jing

Sarutabi said that in order to summon that the Death God the summoner must sacrifies his own life. The summoner will then be entagled on a never ending battle inside the stomach.

I think the Death God cannot harm you physicaly, cut your arm, he can only hurt you by taking away your soul. You all has seen what happen to Sarutabi after Oro's hand was paralyzed.Sarutabi got sealed inside the stomach.

The samething may have happen to The Fourth, after he sealed Kyubi to Naruto.

When people talked about The Third they said that he is dead. Not Sarutabi is sealed inside the stomach of the Death God. People will not talked about The Fourth being sealed, they will only say that he is dead.
    Actually I don't understand the stuff you just said. Basically, I'll just say you don't have proof that the fourth is sealed...

Sacrificing the life and Sealing is different.
    Sarutobi sold his soul to the Death God inorder for the jutsu to work.
    "Never Ending Battle" does not work, because then we would see 2 Sarutobi kage bunshins fighting the 1st and 2nd Hokage. If you do not understand what i just said, well i dont know.

I think Im 100% sure
    How is that logically possible?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Thinking...............

Sorry about the English.

Jing take a look at the Death God when it was summon by Sarutabi. You can see The Fourth crucified on it's stomach.

Kage bunsin do not have soul to sacrifies.

[img]c:1.jpg[/img]

Thinking...............

Sorry about the English.

Jing take a look at the Death God when it was summon by Sarutabi. You can see The Fourth crucified on it's stomach.

Kage bunsin do not have soul to sacrifies.

[img]c:1.jpg[/img]
    But unfortunately, 1st and 2nd ARE sealed in the tummy of the kagebunshins.
    Here I got a picture that shows that both his kagebunshins, have seals.

How the hell can you tell that this is the Fourth.

You said earlier that the fourth is sealed, and then now you said he is being crucified by the death god. THEN you said that orochimaru was going to summon him, if sarutobi didn't stop him. SO WHICH IS IT. by the way, you can't even tell that its the fourth death god is holding onto.

So i guess you are not 100% correct at all.. not even close =P.

RE: Thinking...............

thats not the 4th on shinigami's stomach thats probably sarutobi's soul waiting to be consumed after the shinigami is done with his work...

Thinking...............

After the sealing of the 1st and 2nd Hokage, the two Kagebunshin pop. What I mean by pop is that they they vanished

Probably after the kagebunshin pop, the soul of the 2 hokage went to the belly of the Death God.

Kagebunshin only replicate the body of a ninja and not their soul, so the 2 hokage won't be battling any kagebushin soul.
    ================================================== =================

About the person crucified on the Death God.

I have seen the anime version of the picture. The picture that im talking about is the one that you post on your last post, before this post.

I come up with that opinion because I thought the hair of the guy, the one who s crucified, look simillar to the hairstyle of The Fourth Hokage from the flashback. The flashback is from the anime version of Naruto not manga.

Maybe Im wrong about this one. Sorry.

From my previous post I ask if the person on the third coffin is the Fourth. Someone replied that the Fourth is the person on the third coffin. So I kinda go from thier and said that Oro is going to summon the Fourth.

I think being crucified or sealed on the Death God stomach seems similar. Hehehehe

Hey is Manda sealed, because Oro told Kabuto before he summon Manda, "unseal it". So if Manda is sealed you can summon things by unsealling them.

Maybe all of what im saying here is wrong and all of your post is right.

So this is probably going to be my last post in this topic.