Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thinking...............

Thinking...............

Since dead people/things can be summoned why can't sealed things be summoned (eg. kyubi)

RE: Thinking.......................................... .............................................

Orochimaru used a technique that can summon dead people (1st and 2nd Hokage). It was a technique only to bring back people from the dead. Something that is sealed is not considered dead. But its possible that there is a technique to unseal something for awhile and then have it sealed back to wherever it used to be (like summon Kyubi for awhile, then it goes back into Naruto). But the whole point of sealing something into someone is to make sure that it can never come back (unless someone unseals it) or to make sure nobody can ever control it.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

RE: Thinking.......................................... .............................................

the point of sealing something is various it depends on what you seal. but mostly it would be to prevent something from hurting others or doing any other bad things. but i guess nothing is impossible in the naruto world....so maybe naruto will learn how to summon kyuubi but then he needs to be stronger than kyuubi which wont happen....

Yeah. I don't think death is a seal. The spirit or whatever just fly away.. and summon it back into it.

Whereas sealed.. It's locked away and cannot be reached.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

That place over there........ahh never mind

But dont forget that sealed things that are locked away can be unlocked

R.I.P Captain America.

normally summons requires a contract with the creature......so in order to summon kyubi, someone would have to make a contract with him......which i doubt would ever happen....

as for summoning the dead (since im sure the hokages didnt give oro permission to summon them from the dead).....thats probably a special case that requires a very complex procedure and lots of research and experiments. Not to mention that a human body to sacrifice might only work for summoning humans from the dead.....you might need another demon fox to summon kyubi [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

All I say is that this may be what akatsuki whant (aren't dead people harder to summon that sealed ones logicaly)

why would akatsuki want to summon the strongest creature in the world which is impossible to kill?

Kyubi is not the storngest creature in the world. In episode 82 by A/A, Jiraya said Kyubi is one of the mytical creature who contain the ultimate chakra. Jiraya did not said Kyubi is the strongest, he said, "one of the mytical monster".

ok, ill just refer to my post i just made in the thread named end of naruto or something.

Originally posted by: kupalmaru
    Kyubi is not the storngest creature in the world. In episode 82 by A/A, Jiraya said Kyubi is one of the mytical creature who contain the ultimate chakra. Jiraya did not said Kyubi is the strongest, he said, "one of the mytical monster".
    sure jiraiya said that kyuubi was one of the mystical monsters, but he also said it has the most chakra.
    and on a mythological note: it is the strongest of the youma, therefore you have shown to be an idiot for saying that kyuubi is not the strongest creature in existence (cos the youma are demons everyone fears)

Originally posted by: Kale Ironfist
    Originally posted by: kupalmaru
    sure jiraiya said that kyuubi was one of the mystical monsters, but he also said it has the most chakra.
    and on a mythological note: it is the strongest of the youma, therefore you have shown to be an idiot for saying that kyuubi is not the strongest creature in existence (cos the youma are demons everyone fears)
    Go to the theory of the ending.

Thinking.......................................... .............................................

Ummm...
    Because sealed things aren't dead, and they are SEALED. The seal would suck pretty bad if a summon jutsu can break it.

obviously kyubi can be killed if he says himself that "if naruto dies, he dies as well"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Student

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    why would akatsuki want to summon the strongest creature in the world which is impossible to kill?
    If it lives it can be killed. And I'd like to point out that the two first Hokages were deceased. The Ninetails is not dead-yet. Also, I believe that a summoning contract is required to summon a living being (i.e the contract Naruto signs to summon frogs) and therefore someone would have to get a contract with desired creature/demon/person to be able to summon them. A dead person can not agree upon a contract, and therefore a contract would not be needed.

Looking at this from a different angle, living beings have some sort of conscience that distinguishes us from other people. I am similar to many other people in terms of personality, looks, condition, etc, but there is no one that is exactly like me. Of course, a dead person does not have this, and it can be argued that that is the *person* and the body is a vessel. Therefore, if someone summoned up dead people they would have to substitue for those souls so that the summoned person is more than an empty shell standing there.

Just some theory for the academics.

if a creature or object cannot be killed or destroyed, sealing is supposedly the next best thing. For example, Sasuke's seal was "sealed" because Kakashi couldn't remove it. The best thing he could do was prevent it from taking over sasuke entirely - and it depends upon sasuke's own will as well. With the Kyuubi, it was sealed away in Naruto's tum tum, so it isn't dead...but then again it does have influence on Naruto -- physical transformation and chakra leakage.

on the topic of akatsuki why do they want kyuubi anyway? it cant be to gain power to overthrow the villages, they could easily do that themselves, so what other reason would make akatsuki want to go after something that could get them killed(talking bout an accidental release of kyuubi and the following rampage...)

because.....they are after sources of incredible power, as jiraiya mentioned. Evil organizations are always greedy for power, regardless of whether or not the intentions are to overthrow a village.

looks like all of a sudden these summoning topics are resurfacing.....i just wish someone would change this topic name to something a little more informative [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i got what jiraiya said but why do they want or need this power for? i know its not so it can look pretty on their clubhouse wall [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] so im thinking theres some reason as to why they want this power and it cant be that their just greedy for power...

if naruto is able to summon kyubi, then the show will just sux ass because nothing can beat kyubi.

not even itachi. that's right, i said it.