Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strongest in Akatsuki?

Strongest in Akatsuki?

Originally posted by: Stoopider
    This thread SUUUCKS. We only know 3 Akatsuki members... and we're discussing who's the strongest? LoL.
    we only know 2 of them. itachi and kisame. who the third one?

Strongest in Akatsuki?

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    Originally posted by: Stoopider
    This thread SUUUCKS. We only know 3 Akatsuki members... and we're discussing who's the strongest? LoL.
    we only know 2 of them. itachi and kisame. who the third one?
    Our good friend Oreochimaru....err Orochimaru. He left though, so technically we know 2 and an ex.

Strongest in Akatsuki?

Originally posted by: Uchiha-Itachi
    baka! thats why i said it's debatable...
    Hence.. I believe the strongest in Akatsuki is Fred. The person we've havent seen, we don't know his powers or his ability.. But he could be the strongest because maybe he beat Itachi and maybe convince Itachi to kill his village to prove joining the akatsuki because Fred's so damn powerful.

LoL. Have fun debating. I won't disturb this thread no more.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: Strongest in Akatsuki?

Fred? I thought akatsuki leader was Udon, that is why he owns Itachi, no?

Strongest in Akatsuki?

Originally posted by: ZhanZhao
    itachi sucks...relys on his sharingan too much, without his sharingan he would be weak as. Thats wat pisses me off about sharingan users...they are too sharingan dependent....know wat im getting at?
    OOO WITHOUT BYUKAGAN NEJI WOULD SUCK TOO AND NOT ONLY THAT, SO WOULD NARUTO WITHOUT HIS KYUBI. GOOD POINT GENIUS.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

That place over there........ahh never mind

LOOOOLLLL, that was funny as hell you ZZinnged his ass

R.I.P Captain America.

Udon is second in command next to Fred. Your right Jing. Udon possibly could be as strong as Fred. But I think Udon has some ulterior motive.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

lmao yes udon is not as tough as fred but very close indeed. but no one can defeat fred he hasnt had a fight that last more then 5 secs!! beat itachi in 2.3secs

nah Sakura is the leader of Akatsuki

waaaaaah!

Originally posted by: jing
    Fred? I thought akatsuki leader was Udon, that is why he owns Itachi, no?
    udon is old and should be spoken about anymore, and so we dont get a new "udon" stop this nonsense about fred...... soon he will appear in every thread imaginable.

Fred?
    FFS, when did they start using western names?

(I started watching the manga from 213 so forgive me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])

Originally posted by: Goingin
    Fred?
    FFS, when did they start using western names?

(I started watching the manga from 213 so forgive me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])
    it's a joke.
    www.rolleyes.net/

No way, Fred sucks. I kicked Fred's ass just last week, but all his friends spread it around that he beat me. That's how he became leader of Akatsuki; it's all Fred's propaganda that gave him his power.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Damn.. I knew Kisame fishface liked to lie.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: samsonlonghair
    No way, Fred sucks. I kicked Fred's ass just last week, but all his friends spread it around that he beat me. That's how he became leader of Akatsuki; it's all Fred's propaganda that gave him his power.
    u have to be lying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] fred cant get beat!! hmmm i wonder if thats why he never teaches me any jutsu coz hes crap??

hmmm. Fred? I dunno it sounds like a girls name. And you know that girls can't do jack shit in this anime, so I don't buy it. My vote of the strongest goes to the all incredibly masculine Heman Hulk. Now there's a dude u don't want to cross anytime soon. I found this info in the newtype mag:

Heman Hulk
    Leader of Akatsuki
    Height:213 cm (7 ft)
    Weight:118 kg (260 lbs)
    Powers: Ownage Jutsu, By the Power of GraySkull! Jutsu, HulkSmash Jutsu, You're making me angry Berserko Jutsu.
    Info: Little is known about Heman Hulk, some believe this leader of the Akatsuki became so powerful after he was bestowed a magical sword and exposed to Gamma Radiation. It is believed his original name before his transformation into the ultimate super human being of the "Naruto Universe" was Prince Adam Banter, but to be called, "The Heman Hulk, formerly known as Prince..." would sound utterly rediculous. So now he is known as Heman Hulk...or just Prince. BTW, he pwns all.

They even have some pics, I'll scan them in and post them as soon as I can.

You guys are all wrong, the strongest =leader.
    Leader = Bakamaru, where stupidities grant ultra-god like body and Ultimate jutsu, don't forget about the baka blood limit.

Baka > Udon > Fred > Sakura.

well while we're on this debate... it's worth noting that when Rai-jin said that Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi were techniques of Itachi's, it's made upon an assumption (possibly faulty) that was circulated as fact for a long time on this forum. What the actual translation's basic meaning was in essence, was that Itachi needed some time to rest. It was KISAME who mentioned that Jiraiya might be enough for the both of them. While I believe that myself, all Itachi said was a very fancified way of saying that he needed a while to rest. As for the rest of Akatsuki, while noone knows for certain, it's worth noting that strongest and cheapest do not necessarily coincide. In Naruto, everything is a big game of rock paper scissors. Rock Lee could beat Naruto (and did, for whatever it's worth) and Gaara could beat Rock Lee, and Naruto could beat Gaara, etc. So Itachi could BE the strongest member, and still be unable to defeat the top member, not that he strikes me as the kind of person who is in the organization for power. It is worth wondering what he wants from them, as he seems very enigmatic and matter of fact at the same time.

rock, paper scissors theory only works when applied to the three appropriate individuals. for a theory to work, it has to work on all scenarios. so therefore, rock, paper, scissors theory does not work.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Strongest in Akatsuki?

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    OOO WITHOUT BYUKAGAN NEJI WOULD SUCK TOO AND NOT ONLY THAT, SO WOULD NARUTO WITHOUT HIS KYUBI. GOOD POINT GENIUS.
    Actually, Neji is still extremely fast and skilled in hand to hand combat, not particularly needing his byakugan to completely and utterly make a joke out of Naruto's attempts at close combat, and good enough to take out at least 20 clones at the same time before being 'smart' enough to know which clone to attack. Granted it was a feint on Naruto's part, but that goes more to naruto's skill than to any lack of skill or overall awesomeness on Neji's part. Which brings me to Naruto. Naruto is already a stamina freak WITHOUT the Kyuubi. He made all 100 of the clones he fought Neji with of his own chakra, and later on against Gaara in the same day, he did successfully create another 4,000 (The manga counted for us) clones ALSO of his own chakra. He didn't use the Kyuubi's chakra until at the VERY earliest he summoned Gama Bunta, because of lines stating that 'doing all that used up my chakra', but it's even possible that he summoned gama bunta without the Kyuubi, although I'd say that's highly unlikely. Regardless, Naruto and Sasuke tricked Zabuza without any usage of Kyuubi OR Sharingan, and freed Kakashi. Naruto can use the rasengan without the Kyuubi's chakra, and thus technically beat KABUTO with his own strength and freaky kind of willpower. Without using Kyuubi's chakra he double faked out Sakon, and got up after MANY of Kiba's fang strikes, which we HAVE established are really damn strong, and took care of the enemy genjutsu team in the chuunin exams almost entirely on his own. Noone can say that Naruto would suck without his Kyuubi, it's just a part of him that is very useful in certain situations, but hardly necessary for all. Of course, I don't think Sasuke sucks without the Sharingan, but your point is just immature AND incorrect. Thought I'd point that out.

The rock paper scissors theory does work on appropriate individuals. There could easily be a ninja near the head of Akatsuki who was just so rawly cheap or so wildly unconventional that noone else could defeat him, even if they were stronger and faster, and possibly even more skilled. Think about Gaara in his most recent battle and his underground sinking pressure move. That's about as cheap as you can get, short of making the enemy inhale sand and crushing/exploding them from the inside. But because Naruto only fought him on the trees, that move was hardly an option. Also, Naruto would never have pierced Gaara's sand shield without the rasengan, but because of differing circumstances, in mid transformation, Gaara did not HAVE the sand shield. Otherwise Gaara would've been the rock to Naruto's scissors, as it were. The theory does have a lot of merit, because for EVERY character in Naruto, there is a character that could completely own them. Naruto's chakra DOESN'T TURN OFF, making him a pain in the ass for Neji, as was Kidoumaru who was by design anti close combat, and pro horde-attacks. Of course, Neji would be the perfect counter for Jiroubou (the overweight sound nin) because no matter how strong that guy is, he isn't fast enough to come close to stopping the Hakke, and as Kakashi said, no matter how strong someone is, they can't train their inner body. So Neji would have OWNED that guy rather quickly. There are quite a few examples of this (Kankuro being a good match against Sakon and Ukon, for example) throughout the series, and they will continue to persist. If you can't deal with it, you really shouldn't be reading the manga, because EVERYONE in the manga has weaknesses. Even the third and Orochimaru have serious weaknesss. The third was seriously limited on Chakra, Orochimaru is seriously limited in foresight, and even more limited by his own ambitions. Kimimaro was mostly close combat and fighting for the wrong 'teacher' who showed no concern about him whatsoever. Without the curse seal level 2, Gaara would have completely destroyed him without the fight even becoming remotely close. It's just the way it works. One would think you could've figured that out on your own, but if I have to point it out then so be it...