Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS*** Naruto 87 Discussion

***SPOILERS*** Naruto 87 Discussion

good ep eh?

RE: ***SPOILERS*** Naruto 87 Discussion

burst that ballon boy!

iam getting mighty fed up with these cliff hanger type eps.
    also has anyone else noticed how WIDE jira is? the guy most be totaly buff under all that crap he wears.

Cliffhanger eps? can you explain that?

imo this was a cool episode .. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My first thought @ Naruto scratching that balloon it looked kinda silly, but its effective so! eat that Jiraiya! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

It looks like Naruto is gonna master the technique that took the 4th 3yrs to master in about 6mths. 1mth for the water balloon, 2for the rubberball and 3mths for whatever the third part is going to be. And Jaraiya has to be the best at information gathering.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

hey im gonna look for information....................goes to womens lounge and sit there everyday for three weeks
    Naruto learns from looking at other similar experiences, but i cant believe it took the fourth 3 years to do that technique
    i liked how naruto did the explosion, the first time he did it to wake up jiraiya looked like he popped it with a pin though
    so, is narutos way of doing it (with two hands) more effective? looks like hes preparing to shoot a fireball or chakraball

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

It was definately a cool ep. I like how Naruto looked at the cat to come up with a method of his own to burst the balloon. Very kung fu-ey. Naruto's definately no regular ninja even without the demon fox. Also, I liked that they showed the childhood he missed out on, and the fact that he's forced to grow up so quickly without really having that father figure type in his life. Very well done.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

NARUTO SUCKS, HE NEED TWO HANDS TO DO IT WHEN JIRAIYA CAN DO IT WITH ONE. HAHAHA WHAT A NEWB.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

its still good...he jux started doing the tech..anyways...2 hands is kinda a good start....wait till u seee him wif the demon fox chakra....it look like a flaming ball of water

was a good episode and wondering when will naruto be able to do that jutsu by one hand but it even took 4th 3 years to master so no wonder it to be this hard

When we say that it took the 4th 3 years to master this technique, aren't we really saying that it took him 3 years to "create" the technique.

When we say that it took the 4th 3 years to master this technique, aren't we really saying that it took him 3 years to "create" the technique.
    yea your right cause jiraya said that it was the technique left behind by the forth hokage

another good none fighting episode. damn that rubber ball!

i liked this episode.
    it made me see naruto's pain due to the excess chakra straining far better then the manga....
    well to me anyway

wonder how many stamp card Jiraiya will get full =D

That technique looks to be cool. It's only 2 levels from the top. It has to be a better move than Chidori, and looks to have the potential to be really powerful.

On a side note, what is Jiraiya doing? I thought he brought Naruto along to train and protect him; however, he is leaving Naruto alone most of the day for many days. What if Itachi decides to come back? Naruto will not have a chance, considering he is so exhausted from training.

the ep was pretty good.

jiraiya is one seriously perverted hermit.

I don't think he's too worried about Itachi, but only Jiraiya knows why. and the training, well, any of us that graduated highschool will tell you that there are somethings that cannot be simply 'taught', they must be discovered. Besides, Naruto is pretty dim, he probably wouldn't be able to comprehend an in depth explanation of the technique.

I'm really stoked to see how he implements the new move though... think Nine Tails Chakra, Kage-Bunshin, and attacking with that new 'unnamed' jutsu!!.... *drools*.... I picture a combo reminiscent of Lee juggling Gaara in the air like a pinball machine after opening the inner gates.

Edit: How can I use a personal Avatar? doesn't seem to be an option under profile. <-- found in a different thread. disregard.

I wish i had a dad like Jiraiya =P atleast he would buy me a popsicle that snaps

P.S. How come when I play the more recent episodes, the sound kinda skips every few minutes?

Originally posted by: chambers
    iam getting mighty fed up with these cliff hanger type eps.
    also has anyone else noticed how WIDE jira is? the guy most be totaly buff under all that crap he wears.
    Sometimes he is drawn quite wide(when he is holding the girl and facing Itachi) and sometimes not so it's kind of confusing.

I liked the episode and can't wait for the next one.

I liked the episode too, glad that it won't take as long for naruto to learn the jutsu