Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 219 Discussion [Manga]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chapter 219 Discussion [Manga]

This is all taken from another forum, I don't know if I can mention the forum name so meh:

Oh god, almost three pages spent on recap and flashback...why oh why?! >_<

But other than that, the fight so far does not disappoint. After all the talking and flashback, Sasuke easily lifts Naruto up with just one hand and knocks him all the way down into the water with one punch to the stomach. He admires his new strength for a moment and for some reason the semi-Cursed Seal fades, so now Sasuke "appears" normal again. He sees Naruto resurfacing and taunts from above. Naruto procedes to dash on water (this part looks cool) and makes a huge leap, and the two met again in mid-air. Sasuke without the Sharingan dodges Naruto's punch and with a swift swipe kicks Naruto silly in face. As he is falling, Naruto flashes back to the promise he made with Sakura and makes several Kage Bushin in mid-air an does a really cool chain linking the finger of the 2nd Hokage's statue and returns Sasuke the favor with a swiping kick. Sasuke lands on the right eye of the statue, recollects himself, and with insane speed launches right next to Naruto and knocks him back into the water. As he look on, an image of young Itachi giving young Sasuke a piggyback is shown...

The last frame almost looks like a self-flashback...so there is a likelihood the next chapter will be have some sort of Sasuke flashback instead of more fighting. Or maybe not

I HATE YOU! I GOT EXCITED FOR A SPLIT SECOND ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER! DIE!
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    I HATE YOU! I GOT EXCITED FOR A SPLIT SECOND ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER! DIE!
    Someone didn't read the topic Summary

i read chapter 219 and then read the summary let me down.

anyway, 219 raw is out. fix your gay summary.

Originally posted by: Cyrano
    It's a perfect syntesis of the chapter, what did you expect ?
    i was talking about the topic summary under the name of the the thread.
    www.rolleyes.net/

What are you talking about. that was a great chapter. Finally the rematch is under way. wonder what sasuke will do when naruto whips out the kyubi chakra. will he be all high and mighty then?

i don't think so this is one of those situations where naruto kind of has to lose.

you think about it sasuke can't go back. he would be put under constant guard. and they would try to put a powerful seal on him to supress the cs lvl 2.

look at it this way, kimimaro who was a advanced blood line with cs lvl 2 was so powerful that gaara couldn't kill him, he was sick to if he was healthy rock lee and gaara would be dead.

so sasuke has a huge advantage over naruto even with naruto kyuubi.

this kind of situation requires someone of either kage tsunade or sennin, jiraiya to interfere which won't happen.

RE: Chapter 219 Discussion [Manga]

It's a perfect syntesis of the chapter, what did you expect ?

Please no more flashbacks!!

hmm.. where's winged dancer, get a quicky translation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

im pretty sure a regular jounin could bring down sasuke. they arent super monsters you know they are kids. and gaara isnt jounin level.

nice chapter it's going the way i want it to go sasuke will probably beat him some more take one or two punches then leave naruto behind and go to oro

I could almost see all the "OMG IT'S ANOTHER FLASHBACK/FILLER EPS!!!!!!" posts when this come out in anime. XD

I guess Kishimoto is just tired, oh well ......

http://www.udanstraight.com/article....40611133236961

there is a translation available at that link, enjoy

That place over there........ahh never mind

I read it and its really stupid, he doesnt even explain what the pic looks like(even though it may take more time to write)

R.I.P Captain America.

and if the genins took out level 2 versions of those sound guys, then how tough can level 2 version of sasuke be?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    and if the genins took out level 2 versions of those sound guys, then how tough can level 2 version of sasuke be?
    i believe kabuto's comparison of sasuke and kimimaro is a good hint to suggest how strong he is with level 2.
    www.rolleyes.net/

If u want a translation take a look at http://www.udanstraight.com/article....40611133236961

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    i believe kabuto's comparison of sasuke and kimimaro is a good hint to suggest how strong he is with level 2.
    normally i would take that into consideration, but i discredit that opinion of kabuto's after observing how kimimaro easily beat 200 kyubi naruto clones without even using the level 1 curse seal

btw, what's the url for bakafish's?

edit: nm
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Hell yeah, another good flashback awaits, with Itachi... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: itachi_
    Hell yeah, another good flashback awaits, with Itachi... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    gahh, speaking of a past that needs to be forgotten.....

how have YOU been, itachi_? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Are you blind? look 3 posts above you.