Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 219 Discussion [Manga]

Chapter 219 Discussion [Manga]

Inane just released 219 on IRC.

Good luck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

RE: Chapter 219 Discussion [Manga]

And as of now no http mirrors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
    for some reason im hopin the seal that limits how much of kyubi's power is released is somehow broken to an extent. and he totally beats the crap out of sasuke,

since the fuuin seal has two parts i assume that one part of it could break and allow a larger amount of chakra come out.

but it could mean that kyuubi could take control.

Jirayia unsealed that seal, long ago. When he first met Naruto he noticed the five elemental seal and performed a 5 elemental unseal on it (or some other wahck ass crap liek that)

no, he's talking about the 4th's seal that, not orochimaru's
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i think the seal (the 4th's) is designed to let more power out with time. it doesnt need to partially break, its already got that factor 'built in' the design

man from the first i think naruto is going to have seroius problem's, his taijutsu level is just too weak to sasuke.

Damn, Naruto got his ass whupped there. Once he goes all kyuubi, things MIGHT even out, but this is Lv. 1 Sasuke at the moment (I'm guessing releasing Orochi's seal lets him go to Lv. 2), so I doubt it.

I wonder what the "secret" of Sasuke's past is? I thought we already knew all of it...? I'm guessing Ch. 220 is just gonna be him bitching about Itachi and how he needs power and blahblahblah.

EDIT: After re-reading the topic, I noticed that someone speculated that 220 might deal with why Itachi did what he did. We already know that. IIRC, it was because he just wanted to see if he could.

220 will not deal with the true reasons for the uchiha masscare.

A. for that we would need to see Itachi, and there's no reason for yet another charecter to drop in...
    B. the true reason might set Sasuke offcourse from his getting to orochimaru, which means that this entire arc was wasted.

220 will be more of what we already know, Sasuke angsting about his life, and Narut just standing there and not doing the right thing (bitchslap Sasuke and tell him to shut up already), whatever happens in the next few episodes can be summed into two categories.
    direct result: Sasuke getting to Orochimaru or Sasuke staying here.
    foreshadowing: expect Naruto's final fight with Sasuke to take place at a similar place or under similar circumstances.

man, I think i'll throw a party once this arc is over and naruto's back at the villiage, we really need something new to happen

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

yea it was good he wrapped this arc up. it wont seem like much when you read it in volumes but to us it seemed like an eternity.

I just cant stand Sasuke anymore just let him go to Oro now so we can go on,now i remember why Naruto isnt my favorit manga!! I cant stand him telling us reasons for seeking power over and over.

I really hope that after this arc ends that we will go back to leaf and get on the akatsuki arc and hopefully we wont see Sasuke for a long time.

This is the first chapter in Naruto that i dont like cause it was a waste of paper,the only good thing was when Naruto used his bunshin to kick Sasuke.

My theory is naruto will be knocked unconcous from sauske's last attack and that will be that for this arc..I hope. then we'll jump a few years ahead andstart new and hopefully better arc. This one has draged on a little bit but I liked the character development through it. But god this needs to end soon.

I don't want to end it that way Lefty, thats a bad end for the arc! It should be so, that Naruto knocked Sasuke down unconcous and take him to the leaf village! ( I love Sasuke, but it have to be so, so he dont go to oro, that wound be the end for Sasuke)

This really needs to end.......

I need to see what happened to other characters,has hinata improved?,is Neji alive?,What Itachi and Jiraya is doing? etc

LOL^

Maybe I'm underestimating Naruto and overestimating Sasuke..but I think Sasuke definately has the advantage right now. He cleary said to himself what would happen if he fully released the seal. Meaning he's not even fully utilizing his level one seal capabilities...Naruto's a stamina freak, and he may have Kyuubi inside of him...but he can only use as much chakra as his body allows at a time. I dont know...I just dont think I can call this fight. But I can say it doesn't look good for Naruto right now...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

normally I really would like Sasuke to win, but not in this fight ^^ you know all why!
    I think that Naruto can handle him, he is stubborn and dont want to lose, because he will bring Sasuke back! I hope Sasuke wakes up and see what he do! His dream was and are that he has camrades and live in peace, that is what Sasuke said, but there is that Problem Itachi! and so I hope Naruto can make realaize him, that that dream can come true^^

After naruto gets wooped by Sasgay, Hinata comes and takes Naruto back to the village =P

sasuke was bound to leave the leaf since chapter 4
    i agree with lefty...naruto has to lose this one...there is no other way. sasuke has gone too far in this to just turn back
    and i think it is the best way to end this arc...and god do i want it to end. its been ok but im just tired of it

Bitch Bitch!, whine whine!

All of you crying over how long this arc is should just stop and wait until the arc is over, yeah it sucks having to wait for the climactic portion of it but for chrissakes, can ya'll just shut the fuck up already!!

i think naruto's gonna win this one. he has to....there always has to be one moment near the end of a saga where he pulls through and does something unexpectedly badass....at least thats been the trend so far. And even IF naruto wins, that doesnt mean sasuke is going back to konoha, in fact it will persuade him more that he needs to get stronger with oro's help
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

that's the point. if naruto does win, he's taking sasuke back with him.