Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 219 Discussion [Manga]

RE: Chapter 219 Discussion [Manga]

Man i'm bursting with anticipation. may the real fighting begin!
    Naruto needs to stop playing with that prick and give it his all. i say let them beat eachother's asses silly.
    and no more friggin fillers or flashbacks.

what is the truth ? will we kmow why itachi killed his clan next week ?

Lol Super Kyubi Naruto...........Im betting the next ch is gonna be flashbacks =/ abt Itachi

damnit, next week is going to be a sasuke flashback to his brother, then maybe the week after that we will see more narutovssasuke fight.

as naruto said, he doesnt want this type of fight. he wanted an honorable match that is not to the death, although thats what sasuke wants.

i dont think naruto can really win this, not because he is weaker, but because his heart may not be in it, he is fighting his 'best friend' not an enemy ninja. \

but damnit i see flashbacks for the next good bit. . ugh.

Orbitz

I hope the next chapter isn't riddled with flashbacks like this one was. Otherwise, this was a good start to the fight.

As for me, who do I think is gonna win? Naruto. He'll be in a highly emotional state which is key to releasing kyubi's power. Sasuke won't go down easily though. At some point, Naruto will probably land a near-fatal rasengen and he will realize his mistake since he won't be able to fulfill Sakura's promise. With Sasuke needing medical attention, Naruto will bring him to the only viable nearby option, the sound village. This is all just a prediction though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. At any rate, I don't think this mission will be successful.

sasuke hasn't even used the seal yet(well maybe that first punch). there's no telling how strong he is. i think naruto is up against too much. i'll feel good to see sasuke actually winning a fight for once.

Yes, odds are sasuke will win. But i personally think it will come to a draw again. But i hope sasuke finally realizes the truth about naruto and his weird chakra(kyubi).

At the end, when Naruto is getting his ass kicked, he will go Super Kyubi Naruto 2! and his hair grows as long as the 4ths =P

i seem to be the only one that want some more flashbacks... we haent had flashbacks in a while and they are needed in the story to.

if naruto turns out to be like the haku fighting mode then i really doubt that sasuke would stand a chance

Good chapter. Naruto should gone berserk and then beat the shit out off Sasuke, that would be interesting to see. And the next chapter `bout Uchiha Ichizoku... i hope we`ll find something new.
    Personally I don`t give a damn about Sasuke right now, if he`s that stupid, if he don`t see that Oro is trying to use him, then I hope he will learn his lesson when he faces the truth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

i don't want anymore flashbacks.
    but i do want them to talk more about itachi and sasuke's relationship.
    how the heCK did naruto land a kick on the all powerfull sasuke..................

i agree with you pervert-sennin...i dont think that flashbacks are so unholy...
    although i think the next chapter may be slighty repetative ...
    what new can we learn about the "truth" from sasuke.
    i doubt he knows the reason itachi did what he did

no sasuke has no idea about that so we wont find out anything about itachi unless he comes and tells the truth.however it might be interesting to know how orochimaru got sasuke to join him... i doubt its just what we have seen.

well, we all know that next chapter will be Sasuke angsting about his life (as usual), withouy anything new to tell us about the Uchiha massacare...

I really don't understand the point of all these recaps, it's not that so much time passed since we saw those chapters...

about the curse seal, I find it weird that Sasuke's lvl2 seal can make him so powerful even without activiting it.. makes me think about the sound four, they must've been at the same level as Konohamaru or Sakura if they're so weak now..

but heck, Naruto used his clones in a smart way, at lesat that..

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

i dont think sasukes seal is completly inactivated, he got some markings on his face and arm i think and he got a reversed eye. so some part of it must be activated.

Chapter 219 Discussion [Manga]

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    and if the genins took out level 2 versions of those sound guys, then how tough can level 2 version of sasuke be?
    i believe kabuto's comparison of sasuke and kimimaro is a good hint to suggest how strong he is with level 2.
    normally i would take that into consideration, but i discredit that opinion of kabuto's after observing how kimimaro easily beat 200 kyubi naruto clones without even using the level 1 curse seal

btw, what's the url for bakafish's?

edit: nm
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Hell yeah, another good flashback awaits, with Itachi... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

for some reason im hopin the seal that limits how much of kyubi's power is released is somehow broken to an extent. and he totally beats the crap out of sasuke,

since the fuuin seal has two parts i assume that one part of it could break and allow a larger amount of chakra come out.

but it could mean that kyuubi could take control.

Originally posted by: itachi_
    Hell yeah, another good flashback awaits, with Itachi... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    gahh, speaking of a past that needs to be forgotten.....

how have YOU been, itachi_? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07