Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question abouy new Jutsu

RE: Question abouy new Jutsu

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    1) its based on the sharingan, you cant use it without it.
    other than using the sharingan to get close enough to the enemy to strike, is there anything else that makes the chidori sharingan dependent? if not, then how exactly is it any different from rasengan?

RE: Question abouy new Jutsu

it is diffrent becuase you move at high speed when using it so in order to be able to strike you need to counter your opponent while running towards him. of course it can be used like kakashi did also but since sasuke practiced it running it should be done that way. the rasengan isnt depending on something like that it can be used in diffrent ways, just release all the power you got in your hand and your opponent will blow away even if he is at a distance this can be done if for example your enemy is doing chidori and is running towards you release the chakra when he is myabe 2 meters away from you and he will fly backwards. chidori cant be used in any other way than a thrust. rasengan can. of course this isnt anything the manga or anime has stated but technicly(sp?) it would be able to work that way.

Question abouy new Jutsu

of course you're just hypothesising that rasengan can be used at a distance.

the only times that we have seen the rasengan used properly (ie. jiraiya on the stone chuunin, naruto on kabuto, and where jiraiya and naruto were using it on trees), were performed in the same way as chidori (by that i mean ~physical contact between the bodies).

Question abouy new Jutsu

you can do Rasengan with both hands, therefore, Rasengan wins..
    you can do Rasengan from range zero, victory goes to Rasengan...
    you can cheat in gamblings with Rasengan, Rasengan scores another point...
    you don't reveal to the entire world the fact that you're doing the jutsu with Rasengan, so far, Rasengan has the lead..

conclusion: there's no point argueing, becuase the rasengan is better than the chidori..

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Question abouy new Jutsu

i agree that the rasengan is more powerful compared to the chidori. all i gotta say is read the manga up to the part where naruto returns from his journey with jiraiya to get tsunade to return to the leaf village. that will explain everything to you.

Question abouy new Jutsu

k, this is my theory.

i think of chidori as a bullet and rasengan as a hollow tipped bullet. both are extremely powerful, but, the hollow tipped tears whatever it hits when exiting the object. u can see this in volume 20, ch.176, p.10 of he manga. but this is just my theory, so please feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Bronzie