Thread: Naruto Suddenly Doesnt Run on WMP

Naruto Suddenly Doesnt Run on WMP

Ok, i was able to watch the naruto episodes just fine up to episode 43. Now i tried to play episode 44, and it gave me an error saying "Cannot play back the file. The format is not supported." THen i tried to play the episodes up to 43 again, but they give the same error now. The only thing i can think of, is i delted mozilla and its components because i installed firefox. So i'm assuming there was a codec or something that got deleted with it. Can someone please tell me what codec or player or anything that will help me to download? Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW i've already dled stuff mentioned in other threads. I dont get it.

Naruto Suddenly Doesnt Run on WMP

instead of typing all that, you should've taken the time to type that to look at the threads on the first page of this forum. your question is answered like 15 times over. 99% of the time it's a codec problem.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: Naruto Suddenly Doesnt Run on WMP

i already did, as stated above

ok now i tried uninstalling and reinstalling my k-lite codec pack, and now the video works but i dont have any sound. wtf is wrong with this it was working just fine before.

ffdshow is always something to try if you havent http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=53761

yeah i tried it. Now that i notice it, i dont have ANY sound. For some queer reason my PC isnt picking up any of the speakers i try, or my head phones. The only sound it does is system sounds, but its using the tiny little crap speaker on my MotherBoard. I dont get it.

are your speakers turned on? serious question, not the first time ive seen someone with "broken sound/speakers" because the speakers arent on

Dont use codec pack's they only cause trouble.
    First uninstall the codec pack and dl the codecs.
    You can use allplayer to dl the right codecs.