Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: statues/border and kabuto question

RE: statues/border and kabuto question

no she was orochimaru student from the start. and her name is anko. no one knows who the 4th teammates were. probably to no name ninjas maybe the weakest and one average.

Back to the Kabuto thingy...I really don't see him as a ninja that has become attached to the Leaf Ninjas, because of the way he's treated Tsunade and Naruto. If anything, Kabuto scares me even more than Oro because we don't know his reasons for siding with the sound. Kabuto doesn't have a seal, and yet he seems to be Oro's strongest and most loyal servant. Am I missing something here?

It was never said that she was Orochimarus student from the start plus if she was his student from the start why werent two more people shown in the picture. Also, she looked older in the picture with Oro than all the other students did with their teachers. Her connection to Oro might be closer to Narutos with Jaraiya.

actually we did see a picture of the guys that were with the 4th under jiraiya. i believe the 1st examiner Oda? the torture guy. . i would guess he is one of them. also since jiraiya recognized him and that short conversation led me to believe that. dont know who the other member was.

Anko. . . true they didnt show her with other people which i thought odd as well, maybe as onlyelliot said she was a more direct student, not a team. i dont see orochi bothering to teach a team in the first place. but it might have just been the author not wanting to create more characters.

and yeah kabuto is definatly the weirdest cat out there.

I thought the same thing about Orochimaru. Also him taking Anko as his student would strengthen the relationship between the 4th and Jaraiya. Similar to how Kakashi focused on Sasuke and Naruto trained under Jaraiya. Just because she was Orochimaru's student doesnt mean she wasnt on the team with the 4th before that.