Hello [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I've downloaded naruto and work well ect [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

some month later [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I bought a nice dvd burner [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and I can convert avi file into mpeg2 and autoring them so I can watch them on a dvd player [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (so I can play my favorite anime from gotwoot from anywhere) (I will support the real dvd when they are out too, but I want to do that mainly because I watch it with a friend that only have a dvd player ANYWAY there is not my question)

if you open the file with the converter the sound time is .... like 68 min for a eps...
if I open the video with VirtualDub .. it say : "VirtualDub has detected a improper VBR audio encoding in the source AVI file and will rewrite the audio heeader with sdtandart CBR aluew during processing for better compatibility. Thi may introduce up to "a number" ms of skew from the video stream... blah blah"
If I play it .. now it all desync ! like they talk 30 sec before lol !
I've been able to overcome this problem ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (interleaving)

but my question is : That was intentional (because it do it at every eps (.. the first 10 that i've tryed) or it wasn't ? do you have a idea of where is came from .. ?

thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]