Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: who do you most respect from naruto

RE: who do you most respect from naruto

Admittedly, the only thing that took Gai off the top 3 was his semi-akward relationship with Lee. Well, it's akward to me. (Did I spell akward right? I always wonder about that . . .)

But yeah, I do respect Gai, just not as much as others. Good points all, though.

Haha nicely said Ponderer. But Gai does deserve a lot of respect as a teacher, even if he does neglect his other two students nowadays for Lee hehe.

And it's "Awkward."

kakashi, he was strong enough to continue to live and fight when everyone he has ever loved and cared about has died. also he would willingly and immediately sacrifice himself to save anyone else

wtf? we only kinda know of ONE person who has died maybe you can count the 3rd for two people but thats it. and as for sacrificing his life, i dont think this has been proved at all, in fact the only time he dies anythign remotley like this is facing itachi (and my personal belief is because he doesnt realize just how powerfull itachi is) countering that time we have him pissing in his pants and not attacking oro when he coudl end it all there and then on the slight chance he win.

who do you most respect from naruto

I voted for Lee, everyone here already said all the reasons why he is the most respectable. So I'll just leave it at that.

Originally posted by: chambers
    wtf? we only kinda know of ONE person who has died maybe you can count the 3rd for two people but thats it. and as for sacrificing his life, i dont think this has been proved at all, in fact the only time he dies anythign remotley like this is facing itachi (and my personal belief is because he doesnt realize just how powerfull itachi is) countering that time we have him pissing in his pants and not attacking oro when he coudl end it all there and then on the slight chance he win.
    Once again chambers, you're watching your own version of Naruto. First of all how many times has it been said that all of Kakashi's friends and family are dead? A lot. Maybe you should go back and watch the show again before you post idiotic things. We don't know any of his dead friends personally, but we do know that they are dead. Kakashi would sacrafice his life just like the 3rd did because that's the kind of ninja he is. And the reason he didn't try to fight Oro is because he knew that there was no chance in hell he would be able to kill him. He doesn't have any god technique like the third, he would have just been killed and he would have failed to stop oro.

Edit: He wouldn't sacrafice himself for some person on the street he never met. But if it was someone he cared about or was important then he would.

I voted for Rock Lee because I think he is the most hard working, determined character in the show. He basically proved everyone wrong about not being a great ninja using only taijutsu. He proved to everyone that hard work and determination will pay off.

wow.. this poll is comming out pretty good... we have a tie.. it seems... wow... ^_^ wonder who will win the final poll

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Naruto cause all thats he's been through but he never gives up

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Gotta be Kiba. Anybody who uses urine in battle deserves respect.

WTF is Sakura... Sakura would own that poll

Hrmmm, good poll.

It was close for me, but I went with the 3rd. The 4th and Lee were a very close tied second. Someone who lays down their life to protect the village, gotta have a lot of respect. He only nudged out the 4th because I knew more about Sarutobi than the 4th.

I voted for the 3rd also, he put his all in the fight against Oro dispite his disadvantages (old age) even tho is took like 5 shows for him to die, lol. I'd pick Rock too for his efforts of being a non magic user.
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

Originally posted by: Utaman
    Hrmmm, good poll.

It was close for me, but I went with the 3rd. The 4th and Lee were a very close tied second. Someone who lays down their life to protect the village, gotta have a lot of respect. He only nudged out the 4th because I knew more about Sarutobi than the 4th.
    That's a good point, I change my pick to any hokage, but Lee deserves a lot of respect..I mean he opened 5 out 8 gates..that's just amazing

hmm.. would like to see what realy happen to 4th though... i wonder if they will ever show it...

i my self voted for lee not only because he is a hardworker but he is a hilerious guy and he is my favorite naruto character.^_^

i respect lee....is shows that he has potential to be a man.

Originally posted by: miaka
    i choose naruto... ^_^ he went through a lot.. and is learning a bunch
    I respect Naruto also. Most people would be scarred from being abandoned and rejected since birth.
    But Naruto holds on to his optimism, and still cares about the people in his village.
    He never gives up, never feels sorry for himself, and always loyal to his friends.

I gotta go with Rock Lee. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He's incredibly devoted to his practice, having taken on Gai's Rule training method. I mean common, Genius of Hard Work.

Originally posted by: CapsuleCorpJX
    Originally posted by: miaka
    i choose naruto... ^_^ he went through a lot.. and is learning a bunch
    I respect Naruto also. Most people would be scarred from being abandoned and rejected since birth.
    But Naruto holds on to his optimism, and still cares about the people in his village.
    He never gives up, never feels sorry for himself, and always loyal to his friends.
    yes.. unlike sasuke and gaara , he decided to take a positive approach.. rather than saying you hurt me i will hurt you too.. he decided to make them respect him by becomming hokage, and is so strong willed about it no matter how difficult it was for him..(expecially when he was in academy.. was a dropout.)

and he grew up so much.. from being drop out who couldn't even do bushins to one who can do rasengon.. A+ level technique

I'm gonna have to go with Iruka b/c he acknowledged naruto and helped shaped naruto into what he is today. And also because he makes a good father figure and teacher.