Thread: windows media player 9

Kenshin_Humoura

windows media player 9

hello im new hea, i just dl'd shadow skills 15-18, 17+18 work but 15+16 doesnt. they play sounds only but no pic, i think i need sum kinda codecs but im not sure and im computer iliterate, anyone help me? thnx

windows media player 9

Ok, I hate to repeat myself so this is what I'm going to do. If you look in this thread, you should find more than enough answers for your problem. If you are still having trouble, then you can post again and I'll try to help.

Kenshin_Humoura

windows media player 9

file 15 says on gspot stat:
    an invalid chunk has been encountered in the list containing the a/v frame data. though not as serious as a corrupt header, it may still be serious to prevent the file from rendering correctly.

details: while processing chunk /riff:avi/list:movi, found bad length value 3139486121 at file offset 0x00083158

file 16 says:
    this is an invalid avi file due to corruption of the data in the header. this is a serious problem, and this file is not likely to playable.

details: while processing chunk /riff:avi, found bad length value 177476994 at the file offset 0x00002804

---dl did complete and was dl successfully before i opend this up. does anyone know wat this is supposed to mean?