Thread: Screenshots on Samurai Champloo?

Screenshots on Samurai Champloo?

Does somebody have screenshots on Samurai Champloo is compare which version has better quality?

I myself have learned that if it is by AonE, it's the best.

I haven't been disappointed yet.

Yes,but i would like screenshots to really find out which is best

RE: Screenshots on Samurai Champloo?

Well, I don't know what other subs you're comparing them to, but after viewing my recently downloaded ones from AonE they've once again shown that you can trust thier work. It's not the best quality, but it's the best you'll ever find till dvds are released. Sorry I don't have any screenshots.

i've seen aoi ep 1 & 2, anime-kraze ep 1, bakafish ep 1 and aone 1 & 2 and out of all of them they did the best overall job get AonE's version

Out of those you are correct...but you need to check out AF-F...them and Aone are close...i dont know which one

don't get af-f they're mediocre at best and slow as hell to boot just get AonE they are the most reliable

no point of screenshots, aone is undefeatable... plus the series is good, ur wasting time deciding these things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You're at a forum that hosts AonE subbing and you're asking about a show that they are working on, most people here are obviously going to say AonE is the best.

Aone is one of the best fansub groups out there so you dont have to worry about Samurai Champloo having crappy quality.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!