Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cause of sasuke, this has taken how long?

RE: cause of sasuke, this has taken how long?

This arc is great but now that is near the end of it,am iching to konw what happened to Neji,Chuji and co.

And as someone said its time for Itachi and Kisame to appear agian.

The only thing i dont like in this arc is Sasuke,the story has been focusing too much on his greed after power, i hope after this arc that we can rest from him and concentrate instead on the main character of show....Naruto. It would nice if we got know something about.

dont forget that sasuke is one of the main characters. sure the show is named after naruto but all of team 7 is main characters.

You can think that only Sasuke is the main characther cause the story has only focused on him for so long.

I dont think anyone would like to see a arc about Sakura since almost everone hates here.

I just hope the manga gets back to the top after Sasuke thing cause it not has been as good as it was before this arc....

kinda ironic how a series that is named after one person actually has a strong focus on like, over a dozen characters. But thats one of my favorite things about naruto; the fact that its not just about him.

that last line of yours, hakeem, needs a serious grammer facelift, since i have no idea what you're trying to say with it. But if you're implying that the manga isnt that good right now with this saga......i'd have to argue that this is possibly one of the best sagas so far! It's been nothing but action involving 6 major battles focusing on 15 characters!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

This arc was alright, however Oro as a villain is getting pretty old.

His best highlights were during the Hokage fight when you learn how sick he was, but ever since Itachi and Atasuki entered the equation, i wanna see Oro dead so they can move on to the mysterious 8 members
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

It was a pretty good arc, not as good as the Haku one though.

I think what will happen is that after the fight between Sas-gay and Naruto, Sas-gay will go to Oro.

After that, all the Jounins will come and pick up all the mashed up genins and take them home. They will then all be promoted to Chunins as there would be no point in them all having to waste another 6 months of our time on another Chunin exam.

Finally, we will get a couple of episodes that will be a time jump of about 1 year showing them rebuilding Konoha and doing some boring Chunin missions.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    kinda ironic how a series that is named after one person actually has a strong focus on like, over a dozen characters. But thats one of my favorite things about naruto; the fact that its not just about him.

that last line of yours, hakeem, needs a serious grammer facelift, since i have no idea what you're trying to say with it. But if you're implying that the manga isnt that good right now with this saga......i'd have to argue that this is possibly one of the best sagas so far! It's been nothing but action involving 6 major battles focusing on 15 characters!

The hole arc is great but the last chapters before 220 wasnt as good as the rest of arc.

I liked 220 much better than 219...

so you say the fight with rock lee, gaara and kimimaro wasnt as good as the other fights? how are you thinking? this arc was great, it feels dragged out since we get one chapter a week when you read it in graphic novels it will be much better.

yeah, and you know that 219 and 218 are gonna be combined into one episode when its in the anime

every saga has a few chapters or episodes that arent as good.......like the wave country one having boring stuff with inari and his dad, or the chuunin exam one taking forever with naruto's training and building up to the naruto/gaara fight....and the tsunade saga spending so much time on naruto trying to learn rasengan
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

cause of sasuke, this has taken how long?

Yeah things take time. if you guys gotten pissed about this supposed "crap" we've been having for months, just go find something else to read. Not everything is going to be intensely awsome, what makes some of these so good is that the suspense and the time they went into story about it, if you look positive about the next couple chapters, this is the fight alot of people have been waiting for... Sasuke vs Naruto. Maybe just me but this is looking really good seeing (chidori vs rasengan!!!).

In the Anime: And by the way is anyone else interested in seeing the tsunade v naruto outside that shop, where they do the little fight for the necklace. Im thinking it going to be pretty nice seeing naruto use it for the first time in a fight.

what kilzo said, this bitching over this arc being dragged out is getting old since it isnt dragged out. and the best is yet to come the amazing battle between our 2 main characters for this arc, this fight will probably be like all other fights combined, i hope.