Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The path to enlightenment: Ep 1 - EBAY BAD!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The path to enlightenment: Ep 1 - EBAY BAD!

I've taken it upon myself to be the messenger of bad news to those idiots of ebay.. Whenever I have time to and decide to, I wander my little butt on over to Ebay.. and look up naruto.. mainly dvd's...

I do this to WARN bidders, and CURSE sellers of auctions like this.
    NARUTO EPS 1-85 + SPECIALS 6 DVD'S

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!! People like them have no right to make money off of other peoples hard work (unless they were the ones who did it themselves, which then i feel guilty about yelling at them but still...)

*sigh*
    I urge you all to atleast once.. ONCE. hop on over to ebay and yell at every seller and warn every bidder on any of these types of auctions..

keep in mind thought that they did release a couple box sets of dvd's.. eps 1-36 or so for the first box set. of 6 dvd's.. but they usually have a picture of the box sets..

Anyways.. thought i'd share a bit of my "EBAY NO BAKA GA JITSU!"

stop hatin man, he can make money if he wants to, jus cuz the subbers dont charge doesnt mean other people dont have to either.

agreed.. but I can still screw up his plans. Since it's not a crime to do that...

not really, not supposed to be making money off fansubs..the whole point of fansubs is that they are free, and I think he makes a good point that people are making money off of other fansubers work...people like that make fansubs look bad

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

I'm less pissed off with the thieves who sell fansubs than I am with the total fucking morons who buy them.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

got a point...

those ppl have no business selling hard work of the fan subbers.. they are ruining them.. i mean they are working hard for free.. and these ppl who didn't work hard as them gets the money... V_V... it's illegal.. and they should be feeling guilty about the ones who fansubbed it..

Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
    stop hatin man, he can make money if he wants to, jus cuz the subbers dont charge doesnt mean other people dont have to either.
    thats not right. the fansubbers sub it so ppl dont have to wait for the show to be released in their country. and to charge for other ppls work is just low. if they want to earn money do it the right way, either sub the eps yourself or get a job.

yeah, it's low to make money of someone else's work, v_v if they wanted that money so bad, sub it themselves

how much does it cost? If it's just to pay for the shipping. And a little for the burning and cost price. I have no beef against them..

If its U$D 2-5 per Dvd. I have no beef against them.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: The path to enlightenment: Ep 1 - EBAY BAD!

I'm just stupified at people who BUY what they can get for FREE with the same degree of (il)legality.

Well... its good for the people who dont have broadband internet, but when u have and u buy this you must be either lazy or too dumb to find the series...

Not clearing the seller from anything, he/she is still an ass for doing it

i'll say if there aren't stupid people buying there stuff, they wouldn't make money now would they.

They should bitchslap the sellers, they should.

( -_-)=@)x_X) <- that'll have to do for slapping the seller [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Y The Alien
    I'm just stupified at people who BUY what they can get for FREE with the same degree of (il)legality.
    Some people don't have cable/dsl.

Of course others are just too stupid to get bittorrent working.

Well I did buy the entire RK series a couple of years back (didn't have broadband) the official ones (retarded subs tho).

I woulda been pissed off if they wer actually downloaded buy some guy who wrote them onto a DVD and sold it to me with a print out saying naruto on the cover without me knowing.

The point is as long as they state that that they arn't official to the customer, it realy is the buyers fault. Baka

Mak3 has a point. I would have bought it if it was dirt cheap, and If I don't have a decent internet connection.

Can you imagine taking 4 days to download a single anime episode?

PLus... the Fansubs subs are better than some original DVD's. (Or the one's I'm getting here.. My Dvd's are imported from Hong Kong. And their english is BAD BAD BAD BAD).
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: Stoopider
    Mak3 has a point. I would have bought it if it was dirt cheap, and If I don't have a decent internet connection.

Can you imagine taking 4 days to download a single anime episode?

PLus... the Fansubs subs are better than some original DVD's. (Or the one's I'm getting here.. My Dvd's are imported from Hong Kong. And their english is BAD BAD BAD BAD).
    Here in holland, we get our legal DVD's subbed, through translation of the French version, they get it through translation of the American version, and they get it by translating the japanese version..still get it? good, since they obviously dont get subbing either.. ><

http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

yea, i bought anime dvds from asia. they were probably subbed by asian ppl who know very little english. the translations are bad.

i use to buy dvds because i didn't know how to work bittorrent (yea, i'm stupid). i woulda said those ppl on ebay are just selling the asian dvds or something. but episode 85 is pretty recent and i don't think the asian producing ppl will get those dvds out that fast.

I tried my best...