Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 217 manga out

217 manga out

some kick ass colored pages in this release especially the 217 cover, go naruto vs sasuke

RE: 217 manga out

That was fucking awesome. Kimimaro died a good death. And now time for the dramatic duel!

maybe it's cuz i just woke up, but i was completely disappointed by this chapter. gaara came out unscathed. WOW, LAME. i thought it was the gayest way for him to die. i'm so fucking angry that kimiaro died in such a homoerotic way. and we have to wait another week for sasuke to finally say more than one word. GRRRR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

217 manga out

really good chap

217 manga out

one of the things that bothered me was the last page where it said, "After many deaths . . . . " heres hoping neji makes it!

Oh and those waterfall statues were very lord of the rings ish, should be a cool place for a battle, atop those statues and on a waterfall!

Also i can now see gaara flying around on a cloud of sand something like a quasi evil goku, was it flying or was it balanced on a bone?

I'm just glad the sand nin fights didn't take 10 chapters.

Louis Badalament

I'm just happy that the whole fight against Orochimaru's guards are OVER. It's been too damn long! The arrival of Rock Lee and the Sand Trio made for a fun finish, but it's over and done with. Finally, after all these months, we'll get to here from Sasuke!

i think it was a great chapter cant w8 for the saskue naruto fight.....
    i just hope that they start fighting and dont talk the whole chapter

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Great chapter. The addition of the colored pages were cool.
    Finally that fight is over. Can't wait to see what happens in the naruto v. sasuke fight. I hope Kishimoto doesn't stall and show us something stupid like what's going on back @ konoha.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

217 manga out

I thought this was a badass chapter. The only thing I thought was kind of cheesey was Gaara and Lee floating on the sand clouds.

Gaara's quicksand jutsu was just plain cool. I know alot of people didn't like the way Kimi died, but we all knew that he was going to succumb to his illness in the end. It seemed like he used everything he had left to perform the Dance of Seedling Ferns and I gather that he only made it that far because Gaara insulted Oro.

My favorite part was Gaara talking to Lee about protecting important people. Gaara spent that entire battle fighting Kimimaro and trying to defend against his brutal attacks, all while protecting Lee at the same time.

And of course, Naruto catches up to Sasuke. Can't wait to see what happens next week!

edit: Just wanted to add a thanks to Inane for an awesome job and for getting the scanlation out so amazingly fast.

I'm confused. What's happening in the bottom panel of page 12? Outside of the drop of blood, I can't figure out what the image is.

I'm confused. What's happening in the bottom panel of page 12? Outside of the drop of blood, I can't figure out what the image is.
    Its showing a ground view looking up at Gaara and Lee. What you are seeing is the Bone trees shooting up from the ground and the bottom of Gaara's sand clouds. The blood is dripping from Kimi who is now atop the Bone Tree.

Ohhhh, that makes sense now. The white parts are empty space. I thought it was some messed up straight-on view of the guy's bone arm...

217 manga out

wow, this release was FAST...
    The ending of the battle was really cheesy, i'd expect Kimi to drop dead in a more graduate way, taking his own sweet time to die while spitting blood all over the place... but oh well, this fight was probably the best fight we've seen in the last 30 chapters, so i'm not complainning too much...
    it's kinda funny, Oro to Kimimaru is like Zabuza was to Haku, but Oro gives no shit about Kimimaru...
    well, that just proves that Zabuza was a true badass, while Orochimaru is just a pathetic would-be-villian, I can't wait to the moment when Kabuto kills him and takes the role of leading bad guy...

my guess for 218 is that we'll get 6 pages about the other guys (leaf 5 minus Naruto but plus Lee, sound trio) and then we'll have some stupid talking scene from Sasuke about his angst, followed by Naruto's after-school-special talkings about the value of friendship, and only 7 pages of fighting, which will undoubtly start with Kage bunshin versues Katon, and will end again with Chidori vs rasengan, only this time, Sasuke will go level 2, rip through Naruto's hand with the chidori and...

***warning, from now on I'm wishfull thinking, not speculatin***
    cut off Naruto's hand and leaving him in the gutter while he goes off to Oro, and after a while, Itachi will pass by, see Naruto laying handless around in the river (there's a river below them, the perfect spot for someone to get his ass kicked and to be speculated dead, only to come back afterwards with renewed coolness) and kidnapp him and take him to the akatsuki. After that we'll have a chapter about the genins getting back to the leaf, saying that both Sasuke and Naruto are dead (remember the waterfall? think back to Sherlok Holmes and his mortal enemy...), a chapter about Sasuke angsting his life story with poor Orochimaru, and a couple of chapters about Naruto in the Akatsuki. TIME JUMP.
    ***end of speculation, reading back, it looks like a fanfic plot, so it won't happen...***

back to reality, Naruto will have to get his ass handed to him now, the Hero has to lose sometimes, to balance out his 'winning against all odds' battles...

honstely, I can't wait to see the Gaara-Kimi fight animated, might be the best graphic fight ever...

one last thing, becuase i'm bored - the highets of Naruto charectes...
    Shortests
    Naruto - 145.9
    Gaara - 146.7
    Hinata - 147.9

Highests
    Gai - 184
    Kakashi - 181
    Iruka - 179

Itachi: unknown!

well, that was pointless!

Edit: heh, I forgot to ask it before, so i'm editing..
    are those two statues supposed to be the 1st and the 2nd? they look alot like them, and i think the statue that Naruto is standing on has the leaf symbol...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

If anyone had wanted the Bakafish translation it has been out for a bit too, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Direct download at www.narutomania.com and torrent at http://www.filmboogie.com/downloads/...17.zip.torrent

That place over there........ahh never mind

I couldnt tell how Kimi died, but anyway that was a badass chapter it was really intense, but no for the main fight after waiting 6 years for this to happen, Sasuke V. Naruto that will be probably the best fight in the Manga to date, cant wait

R.I.P Captain America.

217 manga out

damn..... that is sweetness

217 manga out

Twass a good one. and i do belive that is the 1st and 2nd. Who knows mabbie there is a Giant Statue of the 4th out there somewhere

217 manga out

i thought it was a lame ending to kimimaro just because i had read it right after i woke up and my brain was like all seahfuahsfuif. but nope, it was still lame after reading it like 5 times after. i'm so angry that i'm never coming back here again![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.