Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 217 manga out

217 manga out

Originally posted by: Knives122
    Well Kimi doesnt matter anymore b/c hes dead, and Naruto's gonna get his ass whooped hes not gonna let Sasuke go hes gonna get knocked out
    Kimi's condition will kill him, and there's no way Sasuke is going back to Naruto.

v yea, after Sasuke goes with Oro, a time skip would make sense v

RE: 217 manga out

if itachi died of an illness...that would be incredibly lame and anticlimactic

im thinking that it is very possible that after this saga, there might be a bit of a time skip in the series....especially with the likely chance of sasuke joining up with oro.....the only other possibility i could think of for the next saga would be for an all out attack on the sound village
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

217 manga out

Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
    Originally posted by: Knives122
    Well Kimi doesnt matter anymore b/c hes dead, and Naruto's gonna get his ass whooped hes not gonna let Sasuke go hes gonna get knocked out
    Kimi's condition will kill him, and there's no way Sasuke is going back to Naruto.

v yea, after Sasuke goes with Oro, a time skip would make sense v
    uhhh, sorry to break it to ya bud, but kimi is already dead, swingin in the breeze from a big bone in the sky dead.

217 manga out

I'm damn glad that Kimi is dead, he was a retarded character imho .. I'm VERY tired of all this curse seal crap. It makes everyone look totally ridiculous .. just hideous and mutated, not to mention it's not a natural power. Someone else mentioned it, but it's TRUE ..

Zabuza/Haku > Oro/Kimi !

This arc is getting real old, I'm worried that because Kishimoto feels he keeps having to pump up the powers of characters continually, that the series will start to lose it's feel, and become just a mutant/monster anime. I mean, what is ninja-like at ALL about Kimimaro? Or for that matter, any of the other sound mutants .. ?

As far as freaky weird powers / monsters, Kyuubi and Shukaku were quite enough, if not already over the top.

Good riddance Kimi, I hope you were truly the last retarded character thrown our way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

i heard kimimaro fights in a yin style of martial arts....

manipulating bones does seem kinda farfetched, but its nothing new that the sound village and anything associated with orochimaru turns out to be freaky and in one way or another "physically altered"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I really liked Kimi he had his own way of fighting that was very cool imo. I happy with the way he died too, It wouldnt have been as cool if gaara had beat him (even gaara said he would have lost even with kimi in his nearly dead state) would have been amazing to see him fight at full strength.

217 manga out

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    So, if Kimimaro wasn't on his death-bed, Gaara would have been killed! See how he put up his arms in fear and defeat! Dammit, Kimi's death was such a waste of a bad-ass character. But he had to go eventually.
    true true true. i think rock lee should've died instead. =p
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

217 manga out

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    So, if Kimimaro wasn't on his death-bed, Gaara would have been killed! See how he put up his arms in fear and defeat! Dammit, Kimi's death was such a waste of a bad-ass character. But he had to go eventually.
    Shut your mouth boy, Rock Lee is forever! Motherfucker! ;p

217 manga out

Originally posted by: Himura_san
    Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Shut your mouth boy, Rock Lee is forever! Motherfucker! ;p
    i second that. Talking or even thinking negative against Rock Lee is wrong and it's against the law. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

That place over there........ahh never mind

you guys are idiots any character in this kind of anime can die in a flash, so it isnt against the law to talk about someone who hasnt even one a single match yet

R.I.P Captain America.

I think they were joking, but anyway......

Lee will probably die by saving a precious person, most likely for Gai or Sakura.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

217 manga out

Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
    I'm damn glad that Kimi is dead, he was a retarded character imho .. I'm VERY tired of all this curse seal crap. It makes everyone look totally ridiculous .. just hideous and mutated, not to mention it's not a natural power. Someone else mentioned it, but it's TRUE ..

Zabuza/Haku > Oro/Kimi !

This arc is getting real old, I'm worried that because Kishimoto feels he keeps having to pump up the powers of characters continually, that the series will start to lose it's feel, and become just a mutant/monster anime. I mean, what is ninja-like at ALL about Kimimaro? Or for that matter, any of the other sound mutants .. ?

As far as freaky weird powers / monsters, Kyuubi and Shukaku were quite enough, if not already over the top.

Good riddance Kimi, I hope you were truly the last retarded character thrown our way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    This is so true, Kishimoto is losing the essence of Naruto with all these overwhelming power. It would be a shame if this anime turns out to be a dissapointment. However i am quite anxious to know more about Naruto-Sasuke. It's the best plotbase they have at the moment.

217 manga out

I seriously hope Naruto kicks the SHIT out of Sasuke. Because of Sasuke, ALL of us had to fucking wait out 6 months (maybe more) looking back at Orochimaru, when they should have been fighting Itachi and the Akatsuki already, dammit.

Kick his ass, Naruto. Kick his fucking ass for drawing this out much farther than it should've been.

217 manga out

i don't see anything wrong with how the story is going right now. i think it's perfectly fine.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Lee will probably die by saving a precious person, most likely for Gai or Sakura.
    sakura is a precious person? photographic evidence post haste please... why has no one thought about sasuke not going to orochimaru, just using the lvl2 to find itachi and get smacked around again....

~GS

Originally posted by: syllaw

sakura is a precious person? photographic evidence post haste please... why has no one thought about sasuke not going to orochimaru, just using the lvl2 to find itachi and get smacked around again....

~GS
    Sakura is a precious person of Lee, yes. Remember the fight with the 3 sound nins in the forrest of death? Lee fought them all off and used the Lotus to protect his 'precious person' Sakura.

I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Sasuke is about to mop the floor with naruto. sadly this is pretty much theonly way the story can really prgress