Thread: Hunter X Hunter

EKIBYOUGAMI

Hunter X Hunter

just wondering how come you guys have the file as HxH 1-8 when it is not???

RE: Hunter X Hunter

What the heck are you talking about? They have a torrent for OVA 2 "Greed Island" 1-8 and all the episodes are there... what are you complaining about?

He may be a bit confused on the episodes. H x H has a continuing story through (currently) four series. You should watch them in the following order: H x H (original series) episodes 1-62, H x H (OVA 1) episodes 1-8, H x H (Greed Island) episodes 1-8 and H x H (G.I. Final) currently 6 episodes released.

I just finished downloading the 62 episode TV ^.^ OF course, by 3 different groups (1-10 Lunar, 11-32 anime kissaten, 33-62 aku). Yay! I love this show alot. I'm so happy Lunar made me watch it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

EKIBYOUGAMI

let me make things a little clearer,
    the file i was refering to is HxH G.I. Final
    the file sez eps 1-8...
    i have eps 1-6 d/led individually
    7 and 8 have not come out yet
    but when i d/led the 1-8 file...1-4 were from G.I. and 5-8 were eps 1-4 for the files i have
    and this is just an inquiry....no need to get peed off....i ain't complaining...just wondering

Anyway, can anyone give me links to where I can download all four series? I've watched episodes 1-56 TV but nothing more, and it's really annoying me. Thanks to all who can help me finish this awesome series.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

animesuki.com has links to where you can get it all. If you need to download a batch that has eps you have all ready, use Azerues (I think that's the spelling) to select which files from the batch you need.