Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is to become of the female gennins?

What is to become of the female gennins?

i was using this girl as a footstool one time. she kept moving around, though.

anyway, i think we should do a battle royal with the females of naruto. it'd be interesting.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: What is to become of the female gennins?

with mud and bikinis?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Heres the way i see it. Most of the female ninjas where setup in bad match ups even the adults. Lets look at it on a case by case basis.

Ten Ten: She fought temari, temari's abilities entirely contradict ten ten abilities. Ten Ten i agree would be an excellent support fighter range control and area affect attacks. She doesn't get much time on screen so theres not much else to say.

Hinata: She fought Neji, whos shes deathly terrified which puts her at a major setback. If you don't think your gonna win your not gonna win. She also has almost naruto quality gumption and stamina, there not many charcters that could take on neji in that tourny.

Ino: All things considered shes a great fighter and leader. Too overwill someone as resolute and gain the respect of someone like Shikamaru is pretty impressive. (He could let her lead because hes too lazy but still) As she gains expierence she'll get much better im thinking. She fought Sakura her best friend, fighting someone who knows you that well is hard.

Sakura: Sakura's not had so much great luck in the fighting dept but has alot of talent and fought her best friend who knows her very well bad match up. But her will power is enough to overpower shinteshin no jutsu. Not to mention shes almost certainly Tsunade student. Tsunade being the most powerful of the sennin as stated in the manga. Sakura's foreshadowed potential is pretty great.

Anko: The one time we saw Anko in action she fought her teacher Orochimaru the person who taught her most of what she knew also not exactly a good match up. Nothing much to say reguarding ankos charcter.

Kurenai: the one time we saw her fight she fought Itachi. Itachi is the strongest charcter short of Jairya and Tsunade that we know of. Can't be that bad of a charcter is shes a jounin.

In short the male charcters male be at present more powerful then the females. However if kishimoto wants to develop all the charcters and not kill them as he seems to, then i imagine the females will be playing a much larger role in the future.

RE: What is to become of the female gennins?

Textwith mud and bikinis?
    AssertnFailure do we really need bikinis? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As for Rock Lee's post I recon you've made some pretty good points, I'm getting the feeling that Kishimoto doesnt really seem to like his female manga characters much. But I do hope he expands on their characters and their strength.

Thats not true. What about Tsunade?

However, if you see all girls superstrong and all, that would be just freaky. I would prefer girls take a more different role than just being a normal combatant. Like Ten Ten I find, is the most interesting. Sniper Ninja....

Me thlow Kunai, stab you flom fa rong time.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    The only female i Naruto i care about is Hinata,i hope her love for Naruto makes her to work hard and become a great Ninja.
    I agree. Hinata has an awesome bloodline limit and she's such a sweetheart.