Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tsuname's strength?

RE: Tsuname's strength?

Does anything think that Jaraiya's other students besides the fourth are any good?

Tsuname's strength?

yeah they have to be strong cuz ppl like jiraiya choose their own students who are talented or have future to make them strong like hokage chose his students(legendary3)

Tsuname's strength?

Originally posted by: 010577
    Since we know:

oro is about same strength as 3rd (if it takes them 10 ep. to finish a fight, they can't have much of a discrepancy)

itachi is stronger than oro (oro said so)

jiraiya is stronger than itachi (itachi sort of made it clear but it is still technically an assumption, because I am accounting for the fact Itachi might not b in his best condition, just a guess when kisame told him not to use his sharingan too much).

so we have:

(oro, 3rd) ------> itachi --------> jiraiya

since 4th is dead, I was wondering where you guys think Tsunade is on this comparison list

I guess she is most possibly between itachi and jiraiya, or maybe only itachi level. My reasoning is the counsel old man and woman that asked jiraiya to be hokage had to give it a LONG thought before rooting for tsunade, meaning true strength wise, jiraiya should be stronger.

What do you guys think?
    who was tsunade again??

Tsuname's strength?

Originally posted by: Mongoose
    Which doesn't change the fact that Itachi did run away (this is spoilers for 85, btw); Kisame just didn't know why. Looked to me like he spent a lot of his chakra dropping Sasuke with his mind trick and using the black fire to bust out of Frog City; with no Sharingan (notice the eyes fading), he wasn't in any condition to fight the old man, stronger or not.
    it is clearly explained that itachi retreated because they were not in a hurry to capture naruto. duh. and of course itachi isn't gonna fight jiraiya after being worn out. jiraiya isn't just an old man, he is one of the sannin after all.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Tsuname's strength?

Originally posted by: Evil Eyes
    True. It's snake>frog frog>slug slug>snake.
    except that jiraiya's frog totally pwned 3 snakes
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Tsuname's strength?

Anyway, the snake/frog/snail thing is right. I read an interview with the guy, whose name escapes me, who writes Naruto and he says the snail, the frog and the snake are like a "paper, scissors, rock" type deal in japanese mythology.

So I guess that means that each of the 3 sannin are supposed to be defeatable by one of the others. So that probably means that, while Jir can beat or at least tie Itachi, he would probably lose to one of the other Sannin(whichever one the mythology says frog loses to), but the sannin that could beat Jir probably couldn't beat Itachi.

I wonder if, since Naruto knows frog summoning, if Sasuke will learn to summon snakes and Sakura snails.

Tsuname's strength?

Originally posted by: dragon
    Originally posted by: 010577
    Since we know:

oro is about same strength as 3rd (if it takes them 10 ep. to finish a fight, they can't have much of a discrepancy)

itachi is stronger than oro (oro said so)

jiraiya is stronger than itachi (itachi sort of made it clear but it is still technically an assumption, because I am accounting for the fact Itachi might not b in his best condition, just a guess when kisame told him not to use his sharingan too much).

so we have:

(oro, 3rd) ------> itachi --------> jiraiya

since 4th is dead, I was wondering where you guys think Tsunade is on this comparison list

I guess she is most possibly between itachi and jiraiya, or maybe only itachi level. My reasoning is the counsel old man and woman that asked jiraiya to be hokage had to give it a LONG thought before rooting for tsunade, meaning true strength wise, jiraiya should be stronger.

What do you guys think?
    who was tsunade again??
    huh???? you totally forgot? now this whole arc is about finding tsunade that one of the legendary three slug user

Tsuname's strength?

V_V when is the title for this is gonna change? it's TSUNADE.. not TSUNAME

Tsuname's strength?

tsunade's pig can henge into chouji [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (but the pig isnt tsunade's though)

Tsuname's strength?

well if it's not her's then who's is it? The other girls?

Tsuname's strength?

yup yup

Tsuname's strength?

Hmm oh okay ^^;

Tsuname's strength?

heh... i was wondering why she had it instead of a snail... ^_^ now i see

Tsuname's strength?

I think you mean slug, not snail...

Tsuname's strength?

i think Tsunade would rival JIraya, and oro.. but seriously could some one fix the name?

Tsuname's strength?

Originally posted by: orn210
    yeah they have to be strong cuz ppl like jiraiya choose their own students who are talented or have future to make them strong like hokage chose his students(legendary3)
    From what I remembered, students are chosen for a balanced team. Sasuke was the number one student, Naruto was the worst, and Sakura somewhere in between. (On the same thought, Neiji was the number one student, so does that mean that Lee was the worst student of his class?).

I think it is possible that the 3rd chose his team because of Orchi, and through his training and competition, Jiraiya and Tsunade also became really powerful. It could possibly be random luck on how talented the students are.

From this logic, Jiraiya's other 2 students (other than the 4th) might not be too strong, or could have trained to a decent level.

Kakase is a student of the 4th, and he has his current team. He seems mostly bent on training Sasuke, therefore, leaving out Sakura and Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto will become very strong one day, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Sakura will either.

I think strength of student depends on luck. We haven't seen any of his other students fight, so they could all be just working class of the village or maybe out on missions. They could have all died fighting Kyubi. OK, I think I wrote enough, but on a final thought, I wonder who Tsunade's students are?

I'll wait to see.

Tsuname's strength?

tsunade's pig can henge into chouji [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (but the pig isnt tsunade's though)
    where do you get the idea that the pig isnt tsunade's? heroin?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Tsuname's strength?

Originally posted by: thundrakkon
    From what I remembered, students are chosen for a balanced team. Sasuke was the number one student, Naruto was the worst, and Sakura somewhere in between. (On the same thought, Neiji was the number one student, so does that mean that Lee was the worst student of his class?).

I think it is possible that the 3rd chose his team because of Orchi, and through his training and competition, Jiraiya and Tsunade also became really powerful. It could possibly be random luck on how talented the students are.

From this logic, Jiraiya's other 2 students (other than the 4th) might not be too strong, or could have trained to a decent level.

Kakase is a student of the 4th, and he has his current team. He seems mostly bent on training Sasuke, therefore, leaving out Sakura and Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto will become very strong one day, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Sakura will either.

I think strength of student depends on luck. We haven't seen any of his other students fight, so they could all be just working class of the village or maybe out on missions. They could have all died fighting Kyubi. OK, I think I wrote enough, but on a final thought, I wonder who Tsunade's students are?
    actually the hokage choose and the ppl like jiraiya choose their students that who have great talents as a ninja they dont care about balance like hokages train the students who has the potential to be the next hokage but i dont know exactly its just what i think

its probly more accurate to assume that someone as powerfull as a sannin never trained anyone, or even a hokage for that matter. they probly trained these people before they became so reknown everywhere, i wouldimagine that the hokage would have more important stuff to do that to train people, no matter how powerfull they may be in the future.