Thread: question about naruto series

question about naruto series

hellow everyone, i been just wondering why was nine tails power sealed into naruto. why naruto not someone else?...and how come they dont' talk about naruto's mom and dad or his clan?

well.... where to start?

the nine tails was to powerful to kill so the 4th sealed it in naruto
    why naruto? no idea
    who his parents are? no idea

well i guess thats about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well lets not forget about the ramblings about Naruto being the 4ths son. If you think about it it does make a little sense. Why would the fourth seal the demon into some random child. Plus naruto does have an uncanney resemlence to the 4th. Just speculation, for all we know they drew straws a naruto's parents lost. The truth will be revelaed in due time.

Naruto was selected because the 4th wanted him to be viewed as a hero.
    Edit: Oh and because most likely Naruto is his son. And having a kid with the power of Kyubbi would so be helpful to the village. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    Also, please do not suggest that Naruto is the reincarnation of the 4th. The manga and anime have made it perfectly cleared that Naruto was born before the demon fox was sealed inside of him.

There have been so many threads like this, just wait to find out why Naruto was selected. Him and the 4th seem to have an obvious similarity in appearance also, their relationship will be explained eventually.

heh cool can't wait untill that happens. i don't like the fact that they only show it once a week. we have to wait soo long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Who doesnt... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Arrgh!!
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Trunks420, I can see that you're a new member of these forums, but please try to read some other threads before you make a new one. This topic has been discussed so many times already. Have fun during your stay at Gotwoot! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day