Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyou Kara Maou

Kyou Kara Maou

This is the funniest new show this spring; it isn't the lame yaoi I thought it would be. (The skeletons are my favorite characters).

P.S. How do I change this retarded nick?

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Kyou Kara Maou

you mean your avatar

R.I.P Captain America.

Kyou Kara Maou

I only saw the first two episodes, at that point I had the same opinion of the series that you did, "lame yaoi". I guess I need to go back and give it another try. How does it compare to Midori no Hibi? That's the one that I've thought was the best comedy so far this season.

Midori no Hibi is much better...

and the gayness factor in the last couple of episodes have been off the roof compared to the first two

Just seen the latest episode (ep 5) and this anime is sooo messed up on too many levels to count.

But... it's really making me smile, and I figure it might just turn in to a comedy classic as it goes on. The overall yaoi factor and the way that the main character is so freaked out by it is getting funnier and funnier.

This show really bores me, it's the first anime that I've ever dropped without seeing the end and I've set through Cosprayers.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

man i am addicted to this show it does not dissapoint it somewhat surprises me and shocks me since me a US person am not used to the such blantent things they depict its so funny also just like sensei no ojikon

Q: Is this show stupid, immature, and very un-PC?

A: You bet

Q: Did I just, while watching episode 4, laugh so loudly that my upstairs neighbor started stomping on my ceiling?

A: Yes

Originally posted by: Mae
    Q: Is this show stupid, immature, and very un-PC?

A: You bet

Q: Did I just, while watching episode 4, laugh so loudly that my upstairs neighbor started stomping on my ceiling?

A: Yes
    lol very true

maronbd

KYOU KARA MAO RULES!!!!
    IS THE BEST AND FUNNIEST SHOW I EVER SEEN!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

It's pretty good. It's funny and the action isn't bad either. It isn't that gay.

maronbd

Well, really the people sometimes confuse Yaoi with SONEN-AI
    Kyou Kara Mao is SHONEN-AI, because only have little parts with scenes of funny love misundertandings and the anime Yaoi have scenes with SEX EXPLISIT(kyou kara Mao don't have these)

YOU HAVE NO SEEN THE CHAPTER 7-8????
    YOU WILL FALL OF THE CHAIR!!!jajajaja
    Only wait to see the TRUE VOLFRAM!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

anyone know where l can get the opening theme for this show

I find kyou Kara Maou to be pretty funny. I don't watch shounen-ai/yaoi stuff..but found this one to be funny..i guess due to how the main character reacts ^^;

Saya

Hi!

I hope you haven't dropped this anime?
    This show is so great, I love it!!

If you tell me to be patient, I will gladly obey ... I just need some good news ... please!!

Kyou Kara Maou

Very funny show indeed. Looking foward to episode 10 with glee.

Ashoro

Originally posted by: Saya
    Hi!

I hope you haven't dropped this anime?
    This show is so great, I love it!!

If you tell me to be patient, I will gladly obey ... I just need some good news ... please!!
    Ditto here. While I can't say exactly why ... the animation is average, the plot isn't the most original, the voice acting is nice, but not spectacular - - still, somehow this anime comes together to be a really, really funny and entertaining show. It's not the most obvious show for licensing, so fansubs could be the only way those who don't speak Japanese will get to enjoy it.

But, hey, AonE staff are working for free, so I won't complain if it takes forever, or even if the show is dropped. [But I hope you all keep at it, because the quality on the prject has been excellent from AonE.]

Ciao!!!

hey take as long as you want (before i'm 30 preferably : P) as long as it gets realeased i'm always happy

10+11 out get em while they're hot

Kyou Kara Maou

I love this anime, its really good and funny. The gayness doesn't bother me coz I'm not bothered by that sort of thing, maybe us brits are more open minded with these things. Its more funny to me, the way the main character reacts to being in that situation. I've watched up to episode 9 now, and love every minute. I'm a big fan of the skeletons too, I want one!!!!