Thread: Torrent client?

Torrent client?

Now that ABC Torrents development has been closed, what torrent client do you guys/girls recomend?

I am after something that has a low memory profile, handle multiple torrents in one window, have a default save directory and does not cache up the whole file directly.

Missing Nin

Torrent client?

i use bittornado, caters for all my needs well enuf. i used to use burst! but i wouldnt recommend it, its annoying.

RE: Torrent client?

I use the Shadowz client. I dont think it handles multiple torrents but I've never had a problem with it.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Azureus

it does multipial torrents and does them ver well IMO its teh best one

I agreed Azureus is the best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Missing Nin

im using ABC now, its better than shadows and bittornado, cos its basically the same but with a better GUI, and all ur torrents are shown in 1 window.

what do you guys think of BitTorrent 3.4
    is it any good? or should i change to something else?

I like the official Bittorrent Client. It works well, and it hasn't really shown me any problems. I would recommend the official bittorrent client to anyone who wants a client that is simple and easy to use. You can get it here.

Torrent client?

For simplicity, the official client is nice, but for features I prefer Torrentstorm. They released version 1.2.2 earlier this month. It's basically a better version of Shadow's Bittorrent client.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco