Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What time do you sleep?

What time do you sleep?

I have been sleeping late for quite some time and I know I'm not the only one here. On average I go to bed by 2;00, I'm going to have to stop this habit cause school is coming up.
    So how late are you up?

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

What time do you sleep?

Heh, I'm an idiot so I stay up till whatever time I feel like, unless I have school work of some kind or another to do, in which case I usually go to bed when I'm done. Like now, studying for finals tomorrow. I'll be in bed at around three. When I don't have anything to do, I'll sleep between 12 am and 7 am depending on what I'm doing (chilling, playing online games, moping, etc.)
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

What time do you sleep?

no matter what I have to do, my dumb self always goes to sleep around 4am-5am, and then I be tired as shit the next day

What time do you sleep?

during school days, i go to sleep whenever i want. sometimes at 11, sometimes at 2. if it's not a school day, then latest i usually stay up is probably is like 5.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Missing Nin

What time do you sleep?

well seeing as ive jst finished school, i go to bed about 2 or 3 most days. when i was still at school i would go to bed about 1ish.

RE: What time do you sleep?

wow... I am the only sane one here?... being as I am completely inable to wake up at 5:30 I hafta go to sleep earlish... which is usually 9... but now I can say fuck that shit, because this is my last day of school, and no more trying everything known to man to get to sleep at 9:00

Hooray
    (now, my usual is 3 oclock)

What time do you sleep?

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    Heh, I'm an idiot so I stay up till whatever time I feel like, unless I have school work of some kind or another to do, in which case I usually go to bed when I'm done. Like now, studying for finals tomorrow. I'll be in bed at around three. When I don't have anything to do, I'll sleep between 12 am and 7 am depending on what I'm doing (chilling, playing online games, moping, etc.)
    Almost exactly what you said applies to me...I'm studying for a Uni exam for Monday and in all my exams so far I've been getting to sleep at like 3am-5am (then getting up at 7am) - though to be fair half the time that is at least partly due to a huge revision session beginning the night before [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]. Generally though since its the holidays I go to bed when I feel ready to, last night was 3:30am, the night before I think was around 7-8am...generally though its between 1am-8am.

Quite good to see there are more people with weird sleeping times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img], I've got a mate who is even worse, his bedtimes can vary at any point during a 24 hour day depending on whether he has work/uni or anything else planned for a day...

What time do you sleep?

im allowed to go to sleep whenever i want on school nights, as long as im in my room and im not late all the time. now that schools over its basically the same thing i stay up till whenever. lastest i stayed up on a school night was till 4:30 am because i had to right a paper i waited till that night to do lol. then had to wake up at 6:00

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

What time do you sleep?

HAHAHA! Good to see that I'm not the only procrastinator around.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

That place over there........ahh never mind

once school out ill be staying up all night playing video games

R.I.P Captain America.

4am. I stay up so late so that I can debate with you guys on the forums. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Nolah, I stay up so late because I sleep in the afternoons when it's most hot. If I do get to sleep in the afternoon. Then at night after 12, it's time to do homework!
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

On week days i stay in bed at 11:00 and watch tv until 2:00am then i sleep and wake up at around 9-10:00am (its around 3-4th period rite now) i usually get to school around 5th period. yea i kno i screwing up my life in the long run =P

on weekends i usually do all weekend... No sleep for 2 days unless im dam tired.... then i sleep at 2:00am

I sit in front of my computer til like 3-4 AM even though I'm tired. I don't know why, maybe it's because of anime. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: JusDaMan
    On week days i stay in bed at 11:00 and watch tv until 2:00am then i sleep and wake up at around 9-10:00am (its around 3-4th period rite now) i usually get to school around 5th period. yea i kno i screwing up my life in the long run =P

on weekends i usually do all weekend... No sleep for 2 days unless im dam tired.... then i sleep at 2:00am
    at my school you would have been put on pro and locked up for truency.

On school days, I go to bed by 10:00. On weekends, it depends. If i'm just around the house, I go to bed at 10 or 11. If me and my friends are playing poker, we play till 1. Or if we go to the movies, by 11.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

At weekends, usually 7-8 AM.

What time do you sleep?

I don't have a bedtime, I sleep whenever I want to. Usually it's around 1 or 2.

v I'm 18, you can PM me next time v

I go to school whenever, sometimes 1 oclock sometimes just dont sleep, no bed time

if i may ask, how old are you konohamarucorps, im 15 btw

Sleep? Whats sleep? Hahahah, well it all depends, ill sleep from anywhere from 8 PM to 6 PM the next day, so im kinda nuts. Just play games and build designs and stuff for the heck of it. Schools out soon so ill be up like a junkie (O NO!)

Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
    Originally posted by: JusDaMan

at my school you would have been put on pro and locked up for truency.
    wats pro and lock up for truency? =P and wheres/wats ur school