Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 84 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Episode 84 Discussion (SPOILERS)

So what's the common opinion on the (litterary) bloody past of Sasuke & stuff? Gogogo!

EXCELLENT EPISODE!

RE: Episode 84 Discussion (SPOILERS)

sasuke past= bollocks.
    jira=amazing

i thought they would have given a better justification for itachi killing everyone. i mean why stop with his clan? why not test kisame? it make sno sense.

yeah i think its just because itachi is an evil bastard. if he wanted to test his strenght so much he could do it by fighting missing nins and stuff. good ep

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

What you saw was what Sasuke saw, and his interpretation of the whole thing. More than likely, at some point in the future they're going to show Itachi's version of what actually occured. Sure he probably killed them all, but when you hear what he has to say, there'll be a more in depth explanation of why he did what he did.

As for Sasuke, any dislike I had of him is totally gone. I always thought he was the man, but always hated his attitude at the same time. I'm aware that people don't just get that way for no reason, but when I saw what actually happened, things became more real. This episode reaffirms my faith in the Naruto series. Incredible!

v Sasuke was normal once...who knew?! v
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

It was a great episode, and I still say Itachi is innocent it just doesn't add up to me. If he really wanted to test himself why not fight the 3rd? I got a question though since Sauske didn't use any hand seals to form chidori, does that still mean that Itachi copied it?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Extremely Good episode, I am still AMAZED at the talent these writers have for going through 20 minute shows and getting almost nothing new done.

Dont get me wrong I liked the episode. I just wish they woulda shortened the flashback (we knew almost all of it already) and got some storyline done. Everything that happened in that episode we knew already, except about the Samehada. I still think they need to take a page from Animes like FMA and get at least a little done every episode.

Extremely Good episode though. What was Jiraiya trying to say about women being merry?!?!?

Originally posted by: Aeon
    It was a great episode, and I still say Itachi is innocent it just doesn't add up to me. If he really wanted to test himself why not fight the 3rd? I got a question though since Sauske didn't use any hand seals to form chidori, does that still mean that Itachi copied it?
    are you serious? after he stabbed kakashi with swords for 72 hours, broke sasuke's wrist, and wiped out the clan? man you must really like him

he didn't fight the 3rd cuz he didn't want to get killed. cmon now.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

It was a great episode, and I still say Itachi is innocent it just doesn't add up to me
    That is some ridiculous crap right there.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

I think that episode was as well done as the best episodes this series has to offer. The flashback was just long enough, letting you know that Sasuke was not only normal, but likeable once, that there was a decent relationship between the brothers, and the rest of the time was used to show what Sasuke saw, and make it extremely dramatic. Bullseye. And they did get something done. Jiraiya is there and proven to NOT be an idiot, they reminded us of the differences between people at Naruto and Sasuke's level, and Itachi and Fish head's level (which was needed considering one of the other threads that's going right now), and they showed Itachi to be cold bastard, making him even cooler. It's the perfect set up for what's to come. This series owns.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Good ep.

Im not kidding if im saying this was one of the best episodes so far. The Sasuke flashback really touched me and at the same time, there was some action to involved. The music was great and Itachi truelly is strange.

Itachi was testing himself to see if he was the best of the Uchiha Clan, because they were considered to be the greatest clan in Konoha.

Plus that ep just rocked, except i dont like kisame's sword(how it eats chakra), i find that to be a little cheap.

Shinoro

Excellent episode, I'd love to see Itachi's side of the story though as to why he killed his clan off.

Did anyone see how quicly Naruto was able to summon chakra from the Kyuubi? He didn't even have to use all of his natural chakra in order to get it, I was really surprised about that, and stunned no one else picked up on it.

I think what Jiraiya was saying about women, in the fact that they don't know him, is that he figured out that woman was a scam they deployed to Jiraiya to get him away from Naruto so they could come kill Naruto. I think the translation was kind of rough there, but he's basically saying at his age he knows how women really are. I could be wrong there, I need to watch it a couple more times.

But again, great episode, set up 85 really well.

EDIT:
    Itachi's character looks awesome during the flashback, especially when he's staring at Sasuke after killing their parents.

good ep..though they could have gotten a little short on the flashback..come on..15 minutes..almost...thats 6 minutes just for the stuff..but still a good episode...too bad naruto got like scared....didnt he ever learn not to listen to strangers...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

yeah i noticed how fast he summoned kyubi's chakra, it was hard not to, all the red swirling around him...anyway what i think jiraiya meant was he doesnt need to go after women, that women flock to him, but i could be wrong.

Originally posted by: chambers
    sasuke past= bollocks.
    jira=amazing

i thought they would have given a better justification for itachi killing everyone. i mean why stop with his clan? why not test kisame? it make sno sense.
    Because Kisame is his sex mate duh.

Originally posted by: jing
    Originally posted by: chambers
    sasuke past= bollocks.
    jira=amazing

Because Kisame is his sex mate duh.
    OMG GROW UP

Another good episode.

v The homosexuality shit is just getting stupid, Itachi has nothing to do with it v

maybe he killed his parents because they didnt approve of his gayness [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] im j/k btw, before the itachi fans come and flame me. well now we know why sasuke is such an asshole, id probably be all fucked up to if i had to go through something like that.