Thread: Naruto Sheet Music

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Naruto Sheet Music

Heya people,

Would anyone happen to have any sheet music either original or transcribed for any Naruto songs? Particularly Sadness and Sorrow (the Zabuhaku death song), Lonelinesss and Sakura's theme. If possible...coudl you either post a link or drop me a message>? Thanks

Naruto Sheet Music

What is a sheet music?

anyways, there are some soundtracks at narutocentral.com

on the left click original sound tracks.

Naruto Sheet Music

I'm pretty sure he means the sheet that has all the notes with timing ect so you could play it on an inturment.

Naruto Sheet Music

heres a place with some anime sheet music, they have wind from naruto.
    http://www.animescores.com/SheetMusic/index.htm

Naruto Sheet Music

I found one thing for the hokage's Funeral for Piano.Get it here. Rar with Mp3 as well.

But for other instraments. Do you have some Japanes instraments?

Naruto Sheet Music

Originally posted by: Kumiriko
    I found one thing for the hokage's Funeral for Piano.Get it here. Rar with Mp3 as well.

But for other instraments. Do you have some Japanes instraments?
    I'll use my keyboard...it's got loooads of instruments on it

Naruto Sheet Music

heres a place for guitar tabs (if thats what you were looking for. you didnt really specify what types of sheet music you wanted) http://www.animetabs.vzz.net/index.html if you wanted guitar tabs and cant find any you want there just submit a request in the forums.

Naruto Sheet Music

Thanks for that lol, i should've specified Piano/keyboard sheet music

RE: Naruto Sheet Music

i got some guitar tabs of like 3 songs if you're interested http://www.narutohideout.com/downloads

Thanks guys! I just like the music alot...would be cool to play it

Very nice "wind" sheet music. Now i can impress my friends. lol

...Thx a bunch

sadness and sorrow is the best. i have the tabs from one of those sites and its awesome $

Naruto Sheet Music

anybody have wind in violin and flute..cause i want all frens to play the song wif me

iai

about sadness and sorrow, if you can find the midi i have a friend that can make sheet music from that. Find the midi, post a link and then we'll talk.

i figured out the rock lee/sasuke metal song that plays when they're fighting. rock lee when fighting the sound ninja in the forest, and for sasuke when he unleashes the speed on gaara in the chuunin exam.
    i figured it all out except for the real fast part near the end with all the bends and harmonics.

Originally posted by: iai
    about sadness and sorrow, if you can find the midi i have a friend that can make sheet music from that. Find the midi, post a link and then we'll talk.
    I don't need any sheet music or anything but I found a site that has Naruto Midis, like Sadness and Sorrow, Neji vs Hinata, and various others It's right here

iai

okay, well... Darkflare wanders around these forums and he's the one i was talking about that could make the sheet music, but i can't seem to contact him now. Well, if anyone has sibelius they can turn MIDI's into sheet music since all a MIDI is is a Musical Instrument Digital Interface... yeah one of those. Alright, so i was really no help at all. Peace, out.