Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *dead* members

RE: *dead* members

Come to think of it.

If those two die, then there would be space on the teams for two more people.

Seeing as Sasuke is not coming back, maybe Naruto and Sakura will replace those two, and Team 7 will be disbanded for the time being.

I think

Naruto
    Rock Lee
    Ten Ten

would make quite a good team

*dead* members

Of course you couldn't see his seal. Can't even see his forehead, letalone, his seal.

maybe if neji dies hinata will become a kick ass character...oh...wait...that would never happen

but if they died wont lee pass by them or something ? o_O ...

If any of them died, I hope they have a flashback where someone finds them and they give their heroic last words...maybe Neji's words about Hinata not having to give into her fate about being a head member or Chouji's words about Shikmaru's friendship.

i think choji has a better chance of dying then neji not saying that neji woln't die(holes in the body in which one could stick a hand through are generaly fatal...) but i remember reading somewhere that the reason why the pills are so dangerous is that they convert body fat to chakra very quickly and once the fat runs out it starts converting other stuff to chakra like muscles, organs, etc. i might be wrong and i hope so because i think choji is a character with a lot of potential for development and it would be a shame to see him go...TT oh yeah neji too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

wait so their fat turns into chakra. in that case their is no way in hell that choji would be dead since he is a fatass. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], but seroiously i think that the sand nins or rock lee would treat neji and choji, maybe not treat but definitly send word of what happened.

but when we saw choji he was skinny as hell so its safe to say the fats gone and if the pill is still going, which i think it is, chojis in a lot of trouble not to mention burning off all that fat so quickly must put a lot of strain on the body

characters that only use two techneques in one way and have a very dangerous trump card usally dont make it very far. i dont see any future growth for chouji if does survive then trump cards mean nothing...so if lee ever learns to open the death gate we can expect him to survive
    what kind of message will this send? lee had to pay a price when he used the lotus...and chouji will pay the ultimate price for his trump card

Originally posted by: Kenshiro
    Come to think of it.

If those two die, then there would be space on the teams for two more people.

Seeing as Sasuke is not coming back, maybe Naruto and Sakura will replace those two, and Team 7 will be disbanded for the time being.

I think

Naruto
    Rock Lee
    Ten Ten

would make quite a good team
    Keep in mind that Shikamaru isnt a Genin anymore. If Chouji dies, Ino is all by her lonesome.

if choji and neji die then naruto and sakura would be placed with ino. and sasuke will be in a cold and lonely cell...what you didn't think there would be consequences for betraying the leaf? he'd be lucky to get out to take a crap much less kill itatchi...

but i seriously think that they would kill of any children in the manga. i mean they are what 11 or 12 years old. so i doubt that they will kill off choji and neji. also neji seems to hav somethin up his sleeve when he passed out, maybe he can stop the blood leavin his body or use his chakra to somewhat heal his wounds( like oro... little assistant) or like they say at one point in the comics that chakra flow is woven into the organs and since he has massive control of his chakra maybe he concentrated it on his main bodily functions, or somethin. okay thats enough of my theorizin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

they killed off the sound genins though.....and THEY were kids! what about them?? huh?? WTF!!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

*dead* members

Well they shouldn't kill of Neij. They showed the flash back saying "YOu must live Neji" the last time we saw him. And also he hasn't even completed his whole story yet, it's likst Sasuke dying this current fight without ever seeing Itachi again.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Chouji has Neji beat in dying 2-1, so dont be suprised if Chouji dies and Neji doesnt

R.I.P Captain America.

posted by ASS FAIL
    they killed off the sound genins though.....and THEY were kids! what about them?? huh?? WTF!!

those were bad guys and they deserved to die cause if they didnt then the good guys would hav died. im guessin that one will die and this will make sasuke realize that people care enoigh about him to die for him just cause hes their comade.

they sure do look like dying in their last-seen state in the manga.... but i feel tat the onli reasonable explanation to 'revive' them would be the assistance given from the sand ninjas...

Originally posted by: ThyName
    posted by ASS FAIL

those were bad guys and they deserved to die cause if they didnt then the good guys would hav died. im guessin that one will die and this will make sasuke realize that people care enoigh about him to die for him just cause hes their comade.
    the sound genin weren't bad guys just misguided kids manupulated by orochimaru.