Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAvers?

RE: RAvers?

i love trance. I seriously think it is the greatest form of music. But that is my opinion. Im not old enough to go to a rave, but i think that even if i was i wouldn't go. I never got into it. Seriously people, stop stereotyping of raving - it is not all about getting on X and doing all these other drugs. Just because some people ODed and died while in a rave doesn't mean that all ravers do it. Its like saying people who like Pop are homosexual guys or teen girls, or people who like gangster rap are actual thugs that are gonna shoot you or something. Its also like saying "yeah i dont grow my hair out and color it brown and shake my head like an idiot - thats why im not into metal".

Originally posted by: chambers
    ravin is pure class
    Yes I know I am, but you spelt my name incorrectly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

RAvers?

lol, i'm waiting for some dumbass to correct you. i know someone has to fall for it...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: originalkrn
    i love trance. I seriously think it is the greatest form of music. But that is my opinion.
    What style you into? I'm into melodic, uplifting, progressive, and hardtrance. My favorite artist is probably Yoji Biomehanika. This guy's left toenail reeks of energy.

i like progessive. and chillout is really cool. Solarstone is one of my fav. I like all the legends: armin, corstein, geilen, dyke, atb, tiesto. you know. Armin Van Buuren - communications 2 has to be my favorite song ever. Greencourt is good. Well i like delerium - but i dont know if that really is trance. I dont know what delerium is, but they are damned good.

ferry is the man, but madagascar is the best trance song ever.................or storm.

BTW, i forgot to asdd this earlier... DJ HArvey is gonna be resident at a bar/club in Oakland this SUmmer... awesome, im very excited, those of you who know who DJ Harvey is, good for you, those that don't, go find out.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills