Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inane 215

Inane 215

then how come Gai does it pervert [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

it seems that once Gaaras sand has been forced away he loses control of that section (ie when Lee was punching it and when Gai pushed it off Lee)

Inane 215

OMFG.. Lee haha "No! You can be the backup." Coolest mofo in Naruto.

Also, I like Gaara's new jutsu's name, Dessert Requiem.

RE: Inane 215

the sand gai pushed away is entirely diffrent 1. it was in the air at the time. 2. it was a small amount of sand. 3. gai's fast movement probably helped by creating a wind to blow it away... anyway it wouldnt work on the sand avalance.

ugg, can we keep the Gaara stacks up against all Kage's to a minimum. Ok, Gaara's been able to handle B ranked missions, so we can admit he's good.

BTW has Inane released its colored page? I'm a colored-page crack whore.

2 things;

if kimi does goe all lizard like itll be interesting maybe he will have body part regeneration and shit, after all lizards can lose tails and shit and grow em back.

also wtf was up with this pic i mean wtf rock lee got chunky or something, its from the ad attached to this weeks chapter :/

That place over there........ahh never mind

Its best to not worry about things like that pic Albino, and wtf up with this Earth and Heaven Seal, I know from watching the anime X that Heaven dragon couldnt defeat the Earth dragon, so whats up with Oro saying that the H. seal is just as powerful as the E. seal

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: Knives122
    Its best to not worry about things like that pic Albino, and wtf up with this Earth and Heaven Seal, I know from watching the anime X that Heaven dragon couldnt defeat the Earth dragon, so whats up with Oro saying that the H. seal is just as powerful as the E. seal
    dont think you can really compare 2 difrent anime like that...wasnt the match heaven vs earth pretty even? did one of them kill him self to save the word?

but man gaara's attacks where badass cant w8 til next chp

Gaara's attacks were badass, i have a feeling his last attack that will kill Kimi's dino ass, itll probably devistate a lage portion of the area they're in

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
    also wtf was up with this pic i mean wtf rock lee got chunky or something, its from the ad attached to this weeks chapter :/
    I was thinking the same thing Albino. Yeah they've showed these pics before in other manga zip files. I feel bad for that guy who probably had to stand in front of a camera looking like a total fruitcase.

Gaara is a monster. Amazing. Gaara shouldve just done another desert coffin after doing the avalanche

i thought gaara usually did desert coffin first (capture), then finished up with desert funeral (squish)? also, Desert Requiem r0x0rs...he slams the ground, and it looks like a huge chunk of sand shoots up...im not quite sure what it does EXACTLY, but it has a badass name

SABAKU TAISOU!

Oh hell yeah.

Omg I'm lovin it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Gaara .. 'How ... persistent' .. LOL nice! Gaara's so cool I'm actually not disappointed that this battle is going an extra chapter! The Lee/Gaara banter is tight as well .. bring on c216!!!

I hope Gaara doesn't release his monster. GEtting quite sick of it. Prefer if he suit up his sand and make himself a mecha or something. But I'm really happy that Gaara's new techniques push Kimi to his second level. Getting quite sick if they fight from one level to the next, might as well pull out all the crap they got and battle it all out. Thats what I like about Gaara, weak people get Desert coffin, because he don't give a shit.

I think about the Heaven and Earth Seal, probably something to do with the seal, and its power.

Gaara's desert Requim remind me of Jiraiya's Swamp of the Underworld. Since Gaara is the Kazekage's son, probably he've been teaching Gaara all the mad jutsu's because he has the chakra for it. "Thats why Jiaraiya probably want to teach him anyway".

I wonder when Naruto's going to be pulling out all the mad jutsu's.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

I think Garaa is going to lose (w/o Lee's help). He's already showed a lot of new tricks and the guy is still kicking.

The other two sand kids killed off the other sound ninjas who were already at level 2.

On the other hand, Kimmo has just hit level 2.

Anyways I'm probably wrong and next week I'll look like an idiot.

Inane 215

So like ssjtrunks585 said, do we actually know what the Requiem does? I mean, he did the avalanche that swamped the entire area with sand, then he put his hands on the ground and said "Desert Requiem" but I couldn't tell what happened. Can anyone enlighten me?

EDIT: DBZ, your predictions are interesting, but it does say "the final outcome" for the preview of next chapter. But we've been lead astray by the preview in the past.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Inane 215

I've read the chapter again, and i think that desert requiem is a bigger version of desert funeral, just that now the whole groud crushed the enemy...

seconed note; i've come to the conclusion that Gaara is just like Santa clowes, but instead of presents he delivers death...

about my prediction: I didn't even read the next chapter's title, we all know it never comes true anyway...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Inane 215

guys, relax. kimimaro is gonna make gaara shit sand by the time he is done with him.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Well, I just hope that the fight will end within four chapters. Though Gaara's technique was badass in this chapter and finally bought Kimi to level 2 quickly, the story needs to _move_.

Inane 215

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    guys, relax. kimimaro is gonna make gaara shit sand by the time he is done with him.
    Please Kimimaro is gonna get sanded in to dust, Kimi is the one who isnt shit

R.I.P Captain America.