Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto's secret

Naruto's secret

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    Originally posted by: orn210
    yeah only the old or some jounins know about kyubi but in the stupid korean special they(team7) knew about it......

hmm you may be a little wrong on this one.. everybody at the age of lets say 18+ knows about naruto being sealed in naruto. basicly the ppl that lived when 4th seald kyubi knows it exept the children that were under the age of 5 or so but even they could remember it. thats why none of the genins knows they were born that year and the year before.
    it seemed like that cuz some chuunins didnt know if i remember right i think kurenai didnt know either but who knows

RE: Naruto's secret

kurenai seems rather clueless in many things. but the thing the chuunins was suprised about was that naruto managed to use kyuubi's chakra so well. and also the most other jounins.

Infernal Angel

I like the idea of Death BOO Z at the begin of this thread people at here just like some kind of cool character (like Sasuke with his myth profile and fantasy Sharingan ), people not usually recognize the true streng of a Shinobi "Never give up" so the Kyobi inside him just make a bit fair with his oponent (almost have extrem power with kind of lame blood line streng) and make the story line more excited ( without that people who just like cool groups maybe will not put an eye and Naruto [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ), his truly friends will not suprise at all cause they already know that Naruto truly strong with his own and look forward to him ... i love that type [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I agree with blame about Sakura ... she make me feel sick really ... should replace she with the shy Hinata ( she so cute in my opinion 100 times more than Sakura), when i watched "in front of the people i admire" anime chapter i'm have an unexplain feeling when she beated by Neji but still try to stand up even it'll risk hers life... that wonderful moment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that 1000 times better than the chick just run around and cry "Sasuke-kun" ... maybe be Sakura fan will kill me for that but i have to say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] kind of troublesome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

no offence infernal angel but i barly understood your post but i do agree with your POV on sakura. she makes me want to vomit all over my keyboard sometimes. shes is intellegent based on he scores in the acadamy but in battle...shes friggin retarded. as soon as sasuke is within sight she turns into a pathetic fangirl/really bad cheerleader not to mention if sasuke gets so much as a scratch she starts to freak out. a good example of this is when naruto, her, and pakkun(kakashi's summoned dog) find sasuke she runs over to him COMPLETLY ignoring the transformed garra who snarling at them and when naruto tries to ask her something she blows up on him like its his fault that retard knocked himself out...sigh. every other female character has grown or had mor depth than her at the beginning...you know what i do hate the bitch, someone please kill her off, please.

I don't blame you kuro. she is useless at this point. and not a very good team player. from the beggining until now. she should be looking out for the team as a whole and finding a way to help the team instead of just sasuke.

I know what some of you are thinking(what about the forest of death during the chunnin exam). In my opinon she took care of him because it was in her best interest to do so. not out of compassion or comeradory(is that spelled correctly?). she is weak and would not lastr long in the forest by herself. her great sasuke was knocked out too. when they were attacked, she wasn't defending them both because she likes naruto; but for sasuke.

honestly it's kind of funny. i don't know if she's just really that weak and pathetic. or if kishimoto is just drawing her so she like that to show how much she changes later on. if so then he's just being cruel for keeping her this way all this time without any developement whatsoevr except for her shorter hair.